Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women are legally allowed to sexually harass underaged boys

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★

She groped a 13 year old boy and got away without any charges.

There are plenty of guys anyway willing to sling their dicks towards her and she chooses to do this.

No wonder women feel like they can say and do anything. Needless to say that if the genders were reversed it would be a completely different story

Women will never march for men like those beta simps who advocate for feminism do. Which is exactly why any self-respecting man can't support feminism.

Its just faux equality that pays lip service to men.

Just needed to vent

child chad only

The life of Chad Jr.

Oh, wow. Poor him :feelsseriously:
20231020 152543

There are plenty of guys anyway willing to sling their dicks towards her and she chooses to do this.

No wonder women feel like they can say and do anything. Needless to say that if the genders were reversed it would be a completely different story

Women will never march for men like those beta simps who advocate for feminism do. Which is exactly why any self-respecting man can't support feminism.

Just needed to vent
they never show the face of the "victim" i hate that.

Just needed to vent
i don't think it's so much of a feminism thing as it is a britain thing, they tend to be pretty lax with prison sentences. there may be some bias involved though since men statistically do those kinds of crimes more, but that's not real feminism. real feminism is fighting for equality. like . equal punishments, equal job opportunities, equal pay, etc
i find this situation especially sad bc some ppl on twitter were saying shit like "i wish i were that boy :(" "wow he's lucky" and "why's he being so sensitive he should be grateful" what a fucked up world we live in

Reminds me I need to be around drunk women more. Might get a rape charge out of it cuz bitches be lying..but women do the darndest things when they're under the influence

Just needed to vent
Lucky guy I wish that happend to me

There are no repercussions to whores for their crimes in women ruled world. Patriarchy must win.

Reminds me I need to be around drunk women more. Might get a rape charge out of it cuz bitches be lying..but women do the darndest things when they're under the influence
I've seen a lot of arab guys do this. They go to a bar completely sober and then they start hitting on the drunkest girl

this is life of proto-chad fucking stacy at 13 its so fucking ovER, i hope the both of them are executed

this is life of proto-chad fucking stacy at 13 its so fucking ovER, i hope the both of them are executed
And we are supposed to be bad for him, I guess...

i don't think it's so much of a feminism thing as it is a britain thing, they tend to be pretty lax with prison sentences. there may be some bias involved though since men statistically do those kinds of crimes more, but that's not real feminism. real feminism is fighting for equality. like . equal punishments, equal job opportunities, equal pay, etc
i find this situation especially sad bc some ppl on twitter were saying shit like "i wish i were that boy :(" "wow he's lucky" and "why's he being so sensitive he should be grateful" what a fucked up world we live in
Found the foid

Where were all these gropers growing up, child chad only I guess.

He mogs me itsover

if the child is a chad they wont resist

it will get banned eventually
if u guys want to have a romantic relationship this aint it. ur avoiding women and thinking of them as lessers which has never been grounded in fact. i suppose this place is an echo chamber which is what made me curious about it in the first place

if u guys want to have a romantic relationship this aint it. ur avoiding women and thinking of them as lessers which has never been grounded in fact. i suppose this place is an echo chamber which is what made me curious about it in the first place
doesn't matter as they're chad only

doesn't matter as they're chad only
nah, im assuming by "chad" u means someone who is very attractive and nothing else. of course being ugly does certainly make it harder to get a gf but most women go off of a mix of looks and personality, just like men do. ones that ONLY go off of looks either arent worth ur time or arent looking for anything serious and make up a minority of women

nah, im assuming by "chad" u means someone who is very attractive and nothing else. of course being ugly does certainly make it harder to get a gf but most women go off of a mix of looks and personality, just like men do. ones that ONLY go off of looks either arent worth ur time or arent looking for anything serious and make up a minority of women
Get banned bitch

I wish I was raped by toilet when I was 13 tbh

Personality means shit.

Personality means shit.
what? no it doesn't? a romantic relationship is one in which both parties partially depend on each other and communicate about things. if u have a shit personality thats not gonna happen

what? no it doesn't? a romantic relationship is one in which both parties partially depend on each other and communicate about things. if u have a shit personality thats not gonna happen
Sure, personality matters too, as long as you're a psychopath since women are drawn to those men and even studies prove it

pedo hunters should target women more

and yet people will still continue to say copes like drunk women have the same standard as sober women, lmao

this bitch went for a subhuman underdeveloped 13yo boy when there is hundreds of normal looking single men her age available to her at pretty much any moment

We live in a clown world. :feelsclown:

Just needed to vent
None of the vigilante groups do shit to women child molesters either.