Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Women are merely social dopamine receptacles

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
For guys like us, the primary utility of a female is to socially deliver us chemical feelings for stimulation--dopamine. This is paramount to even their functions as breeding mares-- and this is obviously above other functions whether that be their labor, or intellectual contributions :feelskek: , all these tertiary functions are insignificant. What we really want from females are these social chemicals that they only give to people they trust-- because these chemicals, from purely a hedonic lens, is what makes life pleasing.

To perform this dopamine delivery utility, they don't even need to really do anything -- on a minimal level, a lot of how they deliver this chemical feeling, is simply looking decent enough to feel status satisfaction, looking high enough in SMV to signify status, and actually getting attention from them. But in order to actually extract social dopamine from a female, they have to actually ALLOW you into their social sphere. If the female does not trust you, then the social dopamine simply will not be delivered within a non-psychotic brain. There's a spectrum to how much social dopamine you can receive from a female.

SEX, is merely the highest echelon of dopamine extraction you can absorb from a female. So in a chemical sense, it's not that we are angry about being a virgin-- we are also angry that females are useless to us in terms of what social dopamine we can extract from them. We see all these men sucking all the social dopamine from these females, and these hoes have nothing left to give to incels. We are the lambs shunned from our mother's teat.

Even a gay man can on some level at least extract social dopamine from females, because at least gay men are capable of easily garnering female trust-- but incels (at least real ones) are incapable of having any significant, dopamine extracting social relations with females.

Everything I have hypothesized can be said also insofar as how women (at least western ones) feel about men. But it's seriously nuts how normal and easy it is from neurotypicals to just extract dopamine from people naturally, but for us autists, it's like we are held back from hedonistically indulging on the dopamine that's floating around, within our grasp. Held back because 'taking' the dopamine feels non-consensual.

For incels, almost ALL the social dopamine we receive are from other men, and it's a very limited kind of social dopamine. JUST LOW VALUE JUNK FOOD DOPAMINE. This is why all incels are extremely childlike, immature, and autistic seeming no matter how old we are. It's a kind of dopamine exposure that exposes a psycholgical profile of a man that probably has very narrow focus on specific things that probably doesn't matter at all to normal humans that have a healthy variety of social dopamine sources. Men with an inability or stubborness to process emotions beyond rage and greed. It's as though we conditioned our brains to only have a VHS slot to play the same hentai we got from Hollywood Video in 2003, when every other human is on the cloud streaming terabytes of data.

Last edited:
There are also biochemicals who induce a feeling of more calm but lasting pleasure. Incels can't experience it because they were not chosen for fornication nor a relationship.

It's pretty obvious that women receive pleasure from talking with others that serve them in their social games. They even create awkward pauses to soak it in and make pointless redundant statements often. I can't speak for all men but I don't feel that. Maybe I've just given up on any kind of meaningful rewards stemming from being social but I'm good with barely anything just enough to stave off the crippling loneliness. Id much rather just nut on their faces and go home. You're definitely on to something Slayer.

E1BB3BD7 D8CA 4E9D 9877 1C5B8B596FDF

The autism meter is off the charts.
It’s rare to see such a thread at such high level of autism in “Incel discussions”.

Dopamine genocide.

It’s all about hierarchy