Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women are much more repulsed by incels than they are by getting beat up or raped

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
An "abused" woman would never change her situation by getting together in a non-violent relationship with an incel. The vast majority of incels are completely harmless and pose absolutely zero threat of violence.

A woman will much rather get beat up and raped by a masculine, tall, dark triad male than engage in a peaceful relationship with me. Therefore women can fuck off with their complaints of abuse.

Most women just go for the assholes, man.

not just women , all of them , they hate incels , not only your looks indicate weakness and submission which are repulsing , you're more likely to be / look depressed and vulnerable and that adds up and that makes you a target to get bullied and made fun of and i m speaking from experience

Women are literally men's punching bags by design.

You think your caveman ancestor didn't beat the shit out of his foid?

Romanticism (invented by the French) and Hollywoood/Disney brainwashing completely skewed what the dynamic is between man and woman. It is not one of equals. It is of a superior and an inferior, and they BOTH are aware of that and the superior shows the inferior what it is, that is literally where all sexual attraction comes from.

dangerously based comment

" yes this guy im seeing has a similar personality and looks level to the one that beat the shit out of me, but hes different i swear! Im allowed to have standards and traits in what i like in a man! stop being sexist!"

Women are literally men's punching bags by design.

You think your caveman ancestor didn't beat the shit out of his foid?

Romanticism (invented by the French) and Hollywoood/Disney brainwashing completely skewed what the dynamic is between man and woman. It is not one of equals. It is of a superior and an inferior, and they BOTH are aware of that and the superior shows the inferior what it is, that is literally where all sexual attraction comes from.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: