Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Women are not absurdly hard to please"--Washington Post Article on Speed Dating.

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
Hey incels! Listen up. Women are not hard to please!

A few other Gems from the article:
1. women care about intelligence roughly twice as much as men (but the man also has to be tall, rich, and hot).

2. WOMEN prefer men raised in more affluent Zip codes, while men show no such preference (translation: theyre all gold diggers).

Conclusion: WOMEN ARE ABSURDLY HARD TO PLEASE

Brutal noreplypill. Also they are not hard to please if you’re Chad everyone else has to jump through hoops to keep them from cheating or leaving and many times they do anyways.

Their dick requirenments alone are brutal and exclude 70% of men. :feelsUgh:

Ugly = Stupid

Their dick requirenments alone are brutal and exclude 70% of men. :feelsUgh:
I never understood the dickpill. By the time she sees your wiener you must have already passed her filter in every other category, i.e. you're quite handsome.

I never understood the dickpill. By the time she sees your wiener you must have already passed her filter in every other category, i.e. you're quite handsome.
Yeah, but you're probably unable to please her sexually. You're a 13 cm dicklet and she's been with 20 cm cock moggers, her dildos are 22 cm. Longer and much thicker. Eventually she ll think about cucking you

Yeah, but you're probably unable to please her sexually. You're a 13 cm dicklet and she's been with 20 cm cock moggers, her dildos are 22 cm. Longer and much thicker. Eventually she ll think about cucking you
Has been thinking about it since she met Chad. Needs mega Chad.

The article is hilarious.

Headline says she isn't absurd.

Article affirms she's absurd.

How to please a woman. Be 6ft+ chad and dont be sub 6ft Incel

Hey incels! Listen up. Women are not hard to please!

A few other Gems from the article:
1. women care about intelligence roughly twice as much as men (but the man also has to be tall, rich, and hot).

2. WOMEN prefer men raised in more affluent Zip codes, while men show no such preference (translation: theyre all gold diggers).

Conclusion: WOMEN ARE ABSURDLY HARD TO PLEASE
The article was written by a woman of course. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::yes:

You can do everything perfectly, but the moment you get mogged, forget the whore. :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
You can do anything perfectly, but the moment you get mogged, forget the whore. :lul::lul::lul:

Yes. I realized this as well. That was when I started envisioning Justus Grossbier's oneitis as mentally-defective.