Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women are not good people

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
Abandon the phrase "good women" from your lexicon forthwith. It doesn't hold up in reality. Whether a woman treats a man good or bad depends on her level of attraction to him. If she feels attracted to him, she'll show him kindness, goodness, and love. However, if she's not attracted to him, she will not exhibit kindness, goodness, or love towards him.

So, are women good individuals? The answer is YES, but for their own benefit.

When a woman helps someone, in reality, she helps herself. Women don't help unattractive individuals. They aid dogs, cats, and children. You won't see a woman helping an unattractive man. A woman's rejection is translated as "STAY AWAY FROM ME AND PLEASE DIE."

When I say "Women are not good people," I mean it, because helping someone implies helping society itself. Assisting and helping your fellow man in need is crucial for society to prosper and develop. If women continue to exhibit this behavior 50 years from now, our civilization is doomed to extinction. It doesn't matter how submissive (simp or cuck) you are because, at one point, the loneliness will strike and you will realize how awful women truly are. Women are pickier than ever due to digitalization. Women find 5% of the male population really attractive(I'm being modest here with the %).

Main qimg 3637e13b312c1a28d8974748bd356383 pjlq

Our ancestors understood this, which is why they didn't allow women to vote, teach, or pick a partner. Even the Holy Bible supports my perspective on this topic:

"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner." - 1 Timothy 2:11-14

Foids always use this against the nicer guys to justify their hate "he is only nice to me to sleep with him" women like always project.

Water but it's a nice reminder to those guys who believe in this "good women" nonsense, you'll only be seen as human and treated with decent human respect if you're attractive.

Water but it's a nice reminder to those guys who believe in this "good women" nonsense, you'll only be seen as human and treated with decent human respect if you're attractive.
I'm just trying to improve my English writing skills.

Abandon the phrase "good women" from your lexicon forthwith. It doesn't hold up in reality. Whether a woman treats a man good or bad depends on her level of attraction to him. If she feels attracted to him, she'll show him kindness, goodness, and love. However, if she's not attracted to him, she will not exhibit kindness, goodness, or love towards him.

So, are women good individuals? The answer is YES, but for their own benefit.

When a woman helps someone, in reality, she helps herself. Women don't help unattractive individuals. They aid dogs, cats, and children. You won't see a woman helping an unattractive man. A woman's rejection is translated as "STAY AWAY FROM ME AND PLEASE DIE."

When I say "Women are not good people," I mean it, because helping someone implies helping society itself. Assisting and helping your fellow man in need is crucial for society to prosper and develop. If women continue to exhibit this behavior 50 years from now, our civilization is doomed to extinction. It doesn't matter how submissive (simp or cuck) you are because, at one point, the loneliness will strike and you will realize how awful women truly are. Women are pickier than ever due to digitalization. Women find 5% of the male population really attractive(I'm being modest here with the %).

View attachment 1137445

Our ancestors understood this, which is why they didn't allow women to vote, teach, or pick a partner. Even the Holy Bible supports my perspective on this topic:

"A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner." - 1 Timothy 2:11-14
>women are not good people

Never have been.

Men aren't better
We only help society for our own personal benefit
"B-but I donate to charity I'm a good goy !" No you're not, you do it because it makes you feel good.

Men aren't better
We only help society for our own personal benefit
"B-but I donate to charity I'm a good goy !" No you're not, you do it because it makes you feel good.
Yes, but the thing is, women are 100x picker than men and that affects human civilization(not like I give a fuck).