Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel WOMEN ARE OUT TO GET ME

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
there is 2 females in my seat in one of my classes, and I have an extremely bad feeling abt them my head keeps telling me they will do some fuck shit like report me of SA or anything like that randomly

Record all interactions you have with them.

Pull out a knife for self defense foids can kill you and get away easily
I remember when i was harrased daily by foids on the street

GO ER (in video game)

I dont talk to them but the way they look at me is always with disgust and malice
I mean even when you're near them, you don't have point the camera directly at them.
Just to be safe so they don't lie about accusations just by looking at them, it happens.

Mogs me. I don't even exist to females, they wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

Mogs me. I don't even exist to females, they wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.
this just means ur normal ugly, but if ur subhuman women actively go out their way to get u in trouble

get them before they get you

Turn on call of duty and start shooting :feelsokman:

Show them your incelrizz

there is 2 females in my seat in one of my classes, and I have an extremely bad feeling abt them my head keeps telling me they will do some fuck shit like report me of SA or anything like that randomly
that's a very reasonable concern

find a place far away from them and sit there. litigious foids shouldn't be allowed within 5 feet of your person, or you are at risk