Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women are rational gender (fuckin with horse)

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
Found on 4chan. RATIONAL GENDER. IF SHE FUCKIN CAN'T GET PREGNANT OUT OF IT, WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE DO IT? AHH BECAUSE DEGENERACY

why those animals fuck a femalo human?

why those animals fuck a femalo human?
Excactly that's a thang I was always thinking about. Like why do they get horny to fuck someone from different species. Same goes for dogs

Excactly that's a thang I was always thinking about. Like why do they get horny to fuck someone from different species. Same goes for dogs
those zoophile videos are legal right? how cant it be animal abuse :feelswhat:

„Rational gender“ LMAO

those zoophile videos are legal right? how cant it be animal abuse :feelswhat:
They are not abusing. Those motherfuckers enjoy it. I typed in on google that zoophilia shit and checked some and it is not ABUSE, because those animals aren't reacting as being hurt but are fucking HORNY

IT IS NOT ANIMAL ABUSE BECAUSE ANIMAL IS FUCKING CUNT NOT BEING RAPED IN ANAL:feelswhat: (IN VIDEO GAME)
It was Cockster dad

That's because they get confused by the pheromones human females produce. Interestingly, the reverse doesn't happen (female animals don't get confused by the pheromones produced by human males). I wonder why.

It's her choice sweetie she is a strong independant woman, she can do with her body what she wants
*Unattractive male says he can't find no woman* FUCKIN TERRORIST

Normies advocate for animal slavery but say pleasing an animal is abuse
Pleasing animal? :feelswhat: So you claim foids giving up pussy to horse instead for example me is okay?

Even if, men can't feel that. How do I know? I had few female dogs in my life and when I was around male dogs and my dog had period they were going nuts. But me? I never thought about FUCKING my dog nor did I felt horny.

Even if, men can't feel that. How do I know? I had few female dogs in my life and male dogs when I was around them and my dog had perios they were going nuts. But me? I never thought about FUCKING my dog nor did I felt horny.
Well, that's because men are not the irrational gender.

Women don't want to fuck with us but will lick ass of a horse or of a dog, suck their cocks and let them creampie in them