Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are sex objects

Solid Snake

Solid Snake

I sodomize feminazis till their anuses bleed
-
Women are subhuman sex objects everytime a cunt talk about how I shouldn’t see women as sex objects I punch him in the fucking mouth treating sex objects (aka women) as human is denying nature women are sex objects they only serve to pleasure men and make babies that’s what these useless futile whores are made to do they are low iq and retarded animals and don’t deserve respect nor human and equal rights because they are not equal to men (superior sex) and are not even human lol

This is how it should be. We need to bring women back down where they belong. Just sex objects for us.

No theyre not, believe it if u had a gf shed be much more than a sex girl, and were she 2 leave ud find that sex is not the thing u miss the most

No theyre not, believe it if u had a gf shed be much more than a sex girl, and were she 2 leave ud find that sex is not the thing u miss the most
ok cuck

Kys

Fucking many girls > having a gf

Story old as time, we will get into that later.
Prostitution is the world´s oldest profession for a very good reason.
~It´s based on honesty.