Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over WOMEN ARE SICK OF STANDARD SHAMING

ARYAN RACE ONLY
It's really just politically correct white supremacy at this point. There's no other race that has 6'4 Chads with 9 inch dicks in significant numbers (except blacks maybe).

Why do they always say men have high standards. Men will fuck anything.

"that’s a them problem, it’s not a you problem."

They only adhere to this mindset when it suits them. I bet the same person sees nothing wrong with tampons being paid by the government.

Basically :

"Women's problems are society's problems. Men's problems are their problems."

Last edited:
As if they ever "feel bad about it" lol. She also defends Michael Jackson, so you can imagine the IQ level.

Chads. Chads might have standards. Chads are the only creatures that qualify as men to them

Bc only Chads are men to them. Obviously Chad wont fuck bottom of the barrel ugly foids like FDS members

read some of it and as I expected she is filled with bullshits.

jfl, we know and she knows that she will never get 7' chad to commit

it's all so tiresome

"that’s a them problem, it’s not a you problem."

They only adhere to this mindset when it suits them. I bet the same person sees nothing wrong with tampons being paid by the government.

Basically :

"Women's problems are society's problems. Men's problems are their problems."
That's why women are hypocrites.

But if a woman states that she wants a guy who is at least 6 feet tall, she’s a shallow bitch and told she’s a terrible person.
Lol 80/20 straight from the whores mouth.(only 20% or so are 6' and above)

literally all a women has to do to be sexually attractive to majoirty of men is to not be fat, yet majority of adult women in the USA are overweight, unbelievable

Last edited:
Idk where are all those men in their examples with gigantic standards, I've barely ever seen in my life any guy saying he has a preference for a female, let alone a requirement (other than not being fat or whatever)

They can have these standards but it doesnt mean the 6'4 chad will commit to them. Being 6'4 isnt common atleast in the US so guys that tall arent exclusive to just one women

I like how they always attempt to absolve themselves of their unrealistic standards with "men can have high standards even if they look like Quasimodo!" WHERE is this shit actually even true? Most men will take what they can get. In reality it's actually the women who have unrealistically high standards, even if they look like Susan Boyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back