Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee WOMEN ARE SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! WOW LMFAO!!!!!!

Foids are never funny.

The acting was so ass
And again with their lesbian projection
We are so doomed

thought it was gonna be lobotomized ramblings about how her roast beef looking pussy stinks and how she makes her bf eat the cum of the man she just cheated on him with out of it like the usual femcel clownery but I was somehow still dissapointed

I unironically don't see these things as human btw.

They look like typical leftist feminazi cunt trash, sickening

thought it was gonna be lobotomized ramblings about how her roast beef looking pussy stinks and how she makes her bf eat the cum of the man she just cheated on him with out of it like the usual femcel clownery but I was somehow still dissapointed
:dafuckfeels:

On Fire Immolation GIF by Kanye West

I unironically don't see these things as human btw.
Me neither anymore, They are just loud chad chasing tractors waiting to bulldoze the next cock.

There are some good thing about inceldom too, You wont have your cock broken or amputated or your balls sawn off by a doctor.
Heres why, So if the foid lands wrongly on the cock when its hard which is usually is when a foid rides a man, Then the cock will break.
Another thing is STD that will turn your dick gray and your balls blue. This could lead to amputation and youll be left an eunuch.
Always wear a condom, Yep im actually forced to say that on an incelforum, Wear a condom. I know some of you fuckers will
most likely ascend! :feelshehe:

this also applies to anything produced by or for women
it all has this type of humor
like the office
parks and recreation
community

its fucking unbearable to watch

View: https://youtu.be/ZfmcHfKHU_Q

if you analyze this shit:

- tons of jokes based on emotions, screaming, facial expressions, making weird noises
- tons of sexual or gay jokes, constant references to genitals (penis, muh vagina, boobs)
- almost all the lines are based on passive aggressiveness
- over expressive body language or acting from all actors - female body language, narcissism
- also constant "lul so random" jokes

It's become a formula for these types of shows and they are fucking unwatchable.

Last edited:
her looksmatch is a Wizard on .is

like the office
parks and recreation
community

- tons of jokes based on emotions, screaming, facial expressions, making weird noises
- tons of sexual or gay jokes, constant references to genitals (penis, muh vagina, boobs)
- over expressive body language or acting from all actors - female body language, narcissism

It's become a formula for these types of shows and they are fucking unwatchable.

:yes:

I kind of put it down to three things.

-Women "try" to be funny. There is nothing less funny that someone trying to be funny.
-They "try" to be funny while staying within politically correct confines. This is total antithesis to humor. Humor kind of relies on truth, attacking social taboos and things like that. Everything women instinctively avoid.
-Women and chads have very little evolutionary reason to be funny. People will laugh at their jokes regardless because they wanna fuck.

:yes:

I kind of put it down to three things.

-Women "try" to be funny. There is nothing less funny that someone trying to be funny.
-They "try" to be funny while staying within politically correct confines. This is total antithesis to humor. Humor kind of relies on truth, attacking social taboos and things like that. Everything women instinctively avoid.
-Women and chads have very little evolutionary reason to be funny. People will laugh at their jokes regardless because they wanna fuck.
On dating apps I always notice a lot of women say shit like "I'm funny" in their profile. Nah you're on tutorial mode. People will laugh at your jokes just because you have a pussy.

If women are funny, it's often in that Three Stooges way; just watching retards stumble over the themselves. The few women who kind of approach actual funny are often fat, black, lesbian or something

like the office
parks and recreation
community

The most ragefueling thing is, after completely incapacitating men in regards to making jokes at foids' expense with constant policing, misandry, and threats of cancelling, they STILL make jokes at men's expense, and laugh at them or mock them when men get outraged.

The funniest part is how hard they're trying with such a terrible outcome

The most ragefueling thing is, after completely incapacitating men in regards to making jokes at foids' expense with constant policing, misandry, and threats of cancelling, they STILL make jokes at men's expense, and laugh at them or mock them when men get outraged.
"rules for thee but not for me" - classic foid shit
like they will act virtuous just so they can shame you for the falling short of the standards they invent. Wifes and Girlfriends do this a lot of buxxers, setting standards and then using that as a foundation to control, make demands or punish.
For instance, they will appeal by bringing up your kids, while they dont give a shit about them themselves.

They are like terminator, they scan you for weaknesses and then they use that. Like, if they know you have a sore spot, they push that. Let's say they know you are sensitive about your pet. They may kill that pet, harm it. Or if its a dead pet, they may bring it up to trigger you. Or something with your family.

That's part of the DARVO i keep mentioning, they attack, then deny they did anything wrong, then accuse you of being wrong, reversing victim and offender. Every single foid does this for some reason. Like we have all seen this classic foid drama shit, where they fight with a man and they go "NO! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING! YOU DID XYZ!" and the guy says wtf what does that have to do with anything.
And the she starts crying and/or runs out
and the guy is like "MELINDA! MELINDA PLEASE COME BACK!" or something like that.

Basically they start it and then make the man feel like the asshole.
But its all fake, their tears are fake too. Like you can easily test it by insulting them in the middle of the crocodile tears.
I have a little sister and she used to do that. My brother would insult here while she cried and she would instantly stop and go into full rage mode, and try beating him up.

what would be funny is if Mike Tyson ran in there and started punching these women in the face :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

On dating apps I always notice a lot of women say shit like "I'm funny" in their profile. Nah you're on tutorial mode. People will laugh at your jokes just because you have a pussy.

If women are funny, it's often in that Three Stooges way; just watching retards stumble over the themselves. The few women who kind of approach actual funny are often fat, black, lesbian or something
what infurates me the most about 'comedians' could be any gender, but for women especially, you ask them to tell you a joke, then they will get offended. Deep down comedians know they are horribly unfunny and are using stage time to try and escape the unfunnyness catching up with them.

The funniest people are misogynist misanthropes who dont give a fuck. There's just something incredibly unfunny about being a feminist.

how did you find this video? Im surprised it has 4k views for a new channel being uploaded so recently

Women just want to get onstage and humiliate 'short kings.' That's every female comic. All they do is joke about how they are a slut for Chad, but find incels creepy.