Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are the largest mass murderers in human history proven with numbers

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
Approximately 117 billion people have existed throughout all of human history. From what I found online, it's estimated a total of 150 million to 1 billion people have died from war since the birth of man. Just last year in 2023, it's estimated that over 70 million abortions occurred alone. That means in only about the past 14 years, women have murdered over 1 billion babies. The number is likely significantly higher considering abortion has been around for hundreds of years.

And they fight tooth and nail to have rights to murder, now they want to legalize "abortions" till the day of birth.
The number is likely significantly higher considering abortion has been around for hundreds of years
I personally saw writings about abortions nearly 2000 years old. God knows how far it goes into past, probably old as humanity.

This is just USA
But the truth is that 10,000 babies’ lives are lost every year to late-term abortions, the majority of which take place for elective reasons.

No matter how someone sees when its morally justified to kill the fetus, how can they defend this? Whats the difference vs strangling a child?

Imo every abortion is a murder in cold blood, as you end one life well knowingly what youre doing. Some will say its "potential life" but laws allow abortions ranging from 12 weeks to frickin 24 weeks.
12 weeks
Just 12 weeks after your last period, the foetus is fully formed. All the organs, muscles, limbs and bones are in place, and the sex organs are well developed. From now on, the baby has to grow and mature. It's too early for you to be able to feel the baby's movements yet, although they'll be moving quite a bit.
24 weeks
Your baby, or foetus, is around 30cm long from head to heel. That's approximately the size of a corn on the cob. Everything is in proportion, but your baby is smaller than a baby who's been in the womb for longer. If your baby was born now, there is a chance they will survive outside the womb.

This is just USA

No matter how someone sees when its morally justified to kill the fetus, how can they defend this? Whats the difference vs strangling a child?

Imo every abortion is a murder in cold blood, as you end one life well knowingly what youre doing. Some will say its "potential life" but laws allow abortions ranging from 12 weeks to frickin 24 weeks.
12 weeks

24 weeks
It's fucked up. I don't know how anyone can defend it. I guess most people really are heartless sociopaths.
I posted some footage of it a long time ago. This turned me from pro-choice to pro-life the second I saw it.

Last edited:
Watching the biggest group of young women I've seen my life... gather in the streets for the right to murder their unborn child. Physically screaming, crying, and making a giant scene for this. That was probably the biggest blackpill of all.

Watching the biggest group of young women I've seen my life... gather in the streets for the right to murder their unborn child. Physically screaming, crying, and making a giant scene for this. That was probably the biggest blackpill of all.
I was pissed watching that footage in france of all the femtards cheering on abortion being legalized. Nothing is more blackpilling than realizing femoids true nature and what they think of their babies. Thank the lord my Mother didn't abort me despite contemplating it.

Exactly. They get off it too. They're animals.

I was pissed watching that footage in france of all the femtards cheering on abortion being legalized. Nothing is more blackpilling than realizing femoids true nature and what they think of their babies. Thank the lord my Mother didn't abort me despite contemplating it.
I wish for a world where women don't exist.

I wish for a world where women don't exist.
I don't blame you for thinking that. I want the human population to continue existing, but at the same time I don't.

I don't blame you for thinking that. I want the human population to continue existing, but at the same time I don't.
Hopefully we can replace them with robots and birthing tanks but men are too much of simps to do that.

Privileged to genocide humans en masse
No man ever had this privilege

Some definitely do
Yeah, but I don't think animals are killing 73 million of their own babies a year. Or if they are doing it in the same number as women are currently (I doubt it) animals are a significantly larger population than all humans.

It's fucked up. I don't know how anyone can defend it. I guess most people really are heartless sociopaths.
I posted some footage of it a long time ago. This turned me from pro-choice to pro-life the second I saw it.
Yeah, agree, most people dont mind killing as long as they have an excuse or justification. High iq thread. Similar stuff made me make up my mind also.

What do you think about pro-life woman? They are just virtue signalling right? Some pro-life woman got abortions later

What do you think about pro-life woman? They are just virtue signalling right? Some pro-life woman got abortions later
It's reasonable to be on either side. I'm pro-choice because it's better for society to not force more terrible parents and kids with no chance at a decent life. There's some virtue signaling woman who fake traditional ways, that's whatever.

There might be some, but almost every trad-girl thinks that abortion should be allowed in certain cases like a child born with down syndrome or the safety of the mother. I don't get it. Women would rather kill their baby than to die and save him or her. Meanwhile firefighters are willing to die to save strangers inside of a burning building while women aren't even willing to die to save their own baby. Fucking ridiculous.

There might be some,
You are blue pilled man. I don't think there are any sympathetic woman, all woman are psychopaths who get off to violence
but almost every trad-girl thinks that abortion should be allowed in certain cases like a child born with down syndrome or the safety of the mother. I don't get it. Women would rather kill their baby than to die and save him or her. Meanwhile firefighters are willing to die to save strangers inside of a burning building while women aren't even willing to die to save their own baby. Fucking ridiculous.
Same thoughts. Woman choose to get pregnant, in half of abortions woman didn't even use contraception. What were they thinking would happen?

These woman should be not given any shed of moral consideration and should be tortured like in those Nazi and Japanese concentration camps.

It's reasonable to be on either side. I'm pro-choice
Fuck off. It is not "reasonable" for society to consider such practices as normal and acceptable

Many woman also get off to abortion as fetish

You are blue pilled man. I don't think there are any sympathetic woman, all woman are psychopaths who get off to violence
Not bluepilled at all. There legitimately are a very rare amount of women who politcally oppose it and vote against abortion in the US. If you want to argue whether or not it's virtue signaling I understand, I'm just going off of the data that's available.
Fuck off. It is not "reasonable" for society to consider such practices as normal and acceptable
Todd's nice. Loosen up on him, he's allowed to have a different opinion.

If you want to argue whether or not it's virtue signaling
I don't remember exactly who, but two famous pro-life foids got abortions. It's all just virtue signalling
Todd's nice. Loosen up on him, he's allowed to have a different opinion.
Fuck no. Is he also allowed to have a "different opinion" about child rape? Is raping a child really worse than mutilation them in cold blood like this?

I don't remember exactly who, but two famous pro-life foids got abortions. It's all just virtue signalling
I've seen conservative men pressure their wives to get abortions too. There'll always be virtue signalers. Keep in mind most people who vote don't have large social media followings to virtue signal too.
Fuck no. Is he also allowed to have a "different opinion" about child rape? Is raping a child really worse than mutilation them in cold blood like this?
He is allowed to have a different opinion. This isn't reddit, so we're allowed to have our own beliefs regardless if they seem ridiculous to you or not.

Keep in mind most people who vote don't have large social media followings to virtue signal too.
No my point is these voters will behave differently when things happen to them. When they themselves become pregnant and no one is looking their real colors come out always.
He is allowed to have a different opinion. This isn't reddit, so we're allowed to have our own beliefs regardless if they seem ridiculous to you or not.
Of course he is allowed to express his dumb opinions, so am I allowed to oppose them

No my point is these voters will behave differently when things happen to them. When they themselves become pregnant and no one is looking their real colors come out always.
You're speaking in absolutes. There's no way to prove that every single anti-abortionist woman will have an abortion. I was unplanned and my Mom decided not to abort me despite being pressured by her ex-husband.
Of course is allowed to express his dumb opinions, so am I allowed to oppose it
Then why did you say this?
You implied he shouldn't be allowed to have these opinions by the way you worded it. This is why no one likes talking with you. You constantly argue and change stances over and over again.

I was unplanned and my Mom decided not to abort me despite being pressured by her ex-husband.
I can't believe there are still good woman on this planet. But still I think none of them exist in this generation.
Then why did you say this?

You implied he shouldn't be allowed to have these opinions by the way you worded it. This is why no one likes talking with you. You constantly argue and change stances over and over again.
Ok this is dumb. My point is if I was the President of the world or something I wouldn't allow such opinions to exist in practice. Any one can express opinions even dumb and evil ones as free speech though.

Ok this is dumb. My point is if I was the President of the world or something I wouldn't allow such opinions to exist in practice. Any one can express opinions even dumb and evil ones as free speech though.
You need to be more specific then instead of being vague.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back