Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are too dumb to have equal rights

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Literally they support criminals just because they're attractive and then throw false rape accusations against incels just because they're ugly. Foids judge everything on sex and social popularity. They really shouldn't have equal rights. Yes water is wet, sky is blue, Epstein didn't kill himself.

They want 90% of men excluded from society and wageslave somewhere far away while 100% of women and 10% or men party

They want 90% of men excluded from society and wageslave somewhere far away while 100% of women and 10% or men party
View attachment 683774
Women always get easier jobs. I remember at my last job there was these easy jobs built around answering phones and doing other easy shit which they gave to all the foids, which is dumb BC these jobs payed more. Meanwhile all the men had to do the hard shit.

Damn, man is so edgy the earth is now flat.

Damn, man is so edgy the earth is now flat.
Foid detected, opinion rejected.
Lord farquaad pointing 1024x576

Are u craving a d*ck pic? Sorry edge lord, for not meeting ur opinions but that doesn't make me a woman.
You sound like a total faggot. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: maybe get your t levels checked lad.

Exactly, they dont deserve equal rights

They deserve to be put back into slavery and used as property

One sec I'm a woman, now I'm an inceltears infiltrator next up I'm the president.
You can't hide the truth. I know who you are nigger. You make your profile private as well. Typical ITfiltrator behavior.
Islam muslim

You can't hide the truth. I know who you are nigger. You make your profile private as well. Typical ITfiltrator behavior.View attachment 683782
Well I'm black so u are not as dumb as i thought. I made my profile private so people like u wouldnt flood my posts i can make it public if u are craving my meat that much.

Parmenides' truths maximized. :bigbrain:

Also, I am beginning to think you are an inflitrator of some kind.... :feelssus:

All of your posts are IT screenshot material in the sense that they are deliberately written to be scrutinized by IT. :feelswhere:
IDC about IT. I just want this board to be left alone so I can talk to brocels without worrying about retarded redditors or foids.

Well I'm black so u are not as dumb as i thought. I made my profile private so people like u wouldnt flood my posts i can make it public if u are craving my meat that much.
You're such a soy boy nigger faggot. Make your profile public.

@Stupid Clown times up!

Illegal immigrants are all weary travelers. Absolutely none of them are criminals trying to game the system. :foidSoy:

Illegal immigrants are all weary travelers. Absolutely none of them are criminals trying to game the system. :foidSoy:
LMFAO fr

Why is this banter reminiscent and chiding? Do you two know each other?
Do i know mr edgelord69? If i ever had a friend bigoted like him I'd probably had wooped his ass long ago.

Do i know mr edgelord69? If i ever had a friend bigoted like him I'd probably had wooped his ass long ago.
No you wouldn't have. If you can't get laid as a nigger it means you're truly weak and pathetic. Soy beta simp cuck.

We are on the same boat dumbass.

What??? I can't be single and make u hit the ground at the same time who told u that?
Bc niggers even the ugliest of them can usually get laid through thugmaxxing. It's only the weak ones who can't.

Bc niggers even the ugliest of them can usually get laid through thugmaxxing. It's only the weak ones who can't.
What type of white tv are u watching. So i can either be selling drugs or reading books because I'm black? Are u for real?

What type of white tv are u watching. So i can either be selling drugs or reading books because I'm black? Are u for real?
Nigger women will take any man as long as he's abusive.

Idc about their stupidity that much, that's how God intended them to be, but rather how cucks allow it to expand and infest society and they even celebrate it. Like those TikTok sluts making millions doing silly dances. Charli D'Amelio is a huge example of soyciety celebrating vanity and stupidity.

Idc about their stupidity that much, that's how God intended them to be, but rather how cucks allow it to expand and infest society and they even celebrate it. Like those TikTok sluts making millions doing silly dances. Charli D'Amelio is a huge example of soyciety celebrating vanity and stupidity.