Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women are verbally attacking me now

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I was walking in the city and when I walk i pretty much keep my head down and just look up occasionally to try to not seem like a retard. It doesn’t work, when you’re ugly you’re just automatically looked at as a retard and everyone just hates you right off the bat. While I was walking I looked up for literally a second and this ugly four eyed bitch was in my line of site. She looks straight at me, and goes “what the fuck are you looking at?” And then she just kept walking. I was just taken completely by surprise and I was speechless. Before I had time to even get angry that bitch was gone. I regret not bashing her fucking face in. This is how bad it’s gotten to be outside as an ugly man, people don’t just ignore you, they have to verbally harass you

Brutal hope she is hit by a bus

Brutal hope she is hit by a bus
bitch wasn’t even attractive either, she was butt ass ugly. Why are ugly bitches even meaner than the hot ones

bitch wasn’t even attractive either, she was butt ass ugly. Why are ugly bitches even meaner than the hot ones
they are triggered from not getting enough attention from chad

they are triggered from not getting enough attention from chad
they always find a way to get pissed off from anything imaginable

I have experienced this to :cryfeels:

Normies always had a big mouth

I tried not to laugh but how the hell does a bitch just randomly say ‘what the fuck are you looking at?’ :feelskek:

Vile foid was clearly looking for a fight. I think you acted properly by not engaging and just moving on, because if you fell for her trap she would've gotten attention and a way to victimize her self.

I was walking in the city and when I walk i pretty much keep my head down and just look up occasionally to try to not seem like a retard. It doesn’t work, when you’re ugly you’re just automatically looked at as a retard and everyone just hates you right off the bat. While I was walking I looked up for literally a second and this ugly four eyed bitch was in my line of site. She looks straight at me, and goes “what the fuck are you looking at?” And then she just kept walking. I was just taken completely by surprise and I was speechless. Before I had time to even get angry that bitch was gone. I regret not bashing her fucking face in. This is how bad it’s gotten to be outside as an ugly man, people don’t just ignore you, they have to verbally harass you
should of told her to go fuck herself

I'd take that as an excuse to beat the shit out of her without any inhib/guilt. I have zero reason to owe her basic shit anymore, the world is irreversibly fuck as our lives are.

Her being ugly gives it away; she needed someone to feel superior to. If ugly women ever feel they are similar to us, they will rope .

You need to be more confident and work on your personality :soy:

the soy men simps really got those cunts so full of themselves.

you just became a punching bag nigga