Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Women cannot be incel

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
So I've been taking this course lately. In class with me there's a 45 year old post-wall hideous looking femoid. She looks like smeagol from LOTR. Utterly repulsive and subhuman face.

I was shocked to discover a few days ago that she has a boyfriend. Her male looksmatch would never get laid in a million years and would be a confirmed truecel beyond redemption.

Women cannot be incel.

i really really really cannot stand when females identify as incel or say they have any hardships in the dating world.

ok, you can probably have problems in some other area of life BUT DONT YOU FUCKINGGGGGGG DARE SAY YOU HAVE TROUBLE DATING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course all these manners of complaints come from one thing; not being able to lock down the type of chad they want or they are very sad that only their looksmatches are hitting on them or approaching.

meanwhile some of us here literally can't get jack shit. fuck these whores.

inb4

W A T E R

I S

W E T

Not in this world, no. Maybe if a nuclear war killed 90% of men.

Female incel: BLAAAG I CAN'T GET A CHAD IM SO OPPRESSED
100s of normies: Will you go out with me
Female Incel: NO EWWW I ONLY LIKE CHADS

I thought about another possibility: rendering women obsolete.

Science fiction for now, but essentially manufacture an army of robotic waifus that would wipe the floor with Stacy (Saber/18/insert your waifu here). These robots are ultrarealistic and feel better than touching a real woman.

Step two is artificial wombs that will produce clones of the user, these wombs come equipped with your robo-waifu.

Having both sex and procreation covered, the need for women would disappear. Men would ignore women as they can have sex with a much hotter ultra realistic robot for 1% of the effort. Women are useless in terms of intellectual production anyway and have nonoexistant personalities. Hell, these robots could easily be programmed to have more interesting personalities.

That might be a life worth living.

I see truecel females everyday. None of them are single.

I thought only deformed females could be incels but I'm not even sure of that anymore after the pig experience.

SO they are not truecels, only their looks counterpart.
Actually, a lot of them are even uglier than their truecel counterparts. Fat, slouching, hairy. The unholiest of women still have zero trouble finding a man.

Female incels don't exist. Even when they're "single" they always have a few FWBs on the side.

Incel is not just about involuntary celibate is about rage and revange and masculinity