Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women celebrate 19 year old woman killing her baby

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Remember women aren't people. They're not equal to men. They're evil mindless animals incapable of empathy. Theresa a reason they never had rights in the past. At best they're birthing machines. Here's an example of their superior morality.
20230703 093255
20230703 093253
20230703 093251

20230703 093257

Women arent humans they are demons

Birth control turn foids into whores. Sex outside marriage turn foids into whores. Foids are whores.

Screenshot 20230703 164106 Chrome

Of course (((((she))))) describes a baby as an internal organ.

Foids are fucking psychos

I'm only against abortion because it pisses foids off. In reality, I love abortions. If I were to miraculously ascend and inseminate some whore, I'd want my spawn terminated. I don't want to have that baby chain me to a foid.

The funny part about it if the dad had killed the baby nobody would have any sympathy for him they would all call him an evil murder and he would not even get bail. God this is such a clown world cant wait to die and go to jannah.

After reading through more of the thread ive concluded these women are demons they cannot be human

After reading through more of the thread ive concluded these women are demons they cannot be human
They're not human. Women are an evil and inferior animal. The wisest and most intelligent and powerful men throughout history realized this.

Open worship of moloch (whether knowingly ur unknowingly) has been mainstream ever since the advent of 3rd wave feminism, literal demonic whores and the (((memetic manipulators))) behind them.

And we're the crazy delusional ones ayy lmao

Attachments

• 1675340051954400.jpg
    1675340051954400.jpg
    522.6 KB · Views: 2
Remember women aren't people. They're not equal to men. They're evil mindless animals incapable of empathy. Theresa a reason they never had rights in the past. At best they're birthing machines. Here's an example of their superior morality.
View attachment 799350View attachment 799352View attachment 799354
View attachment 799348
I told everyone that women will ruin this world within a decade just watcht it. Men have built this world for centuries and women will ruin it within a decade

The funny part about it if the dad had killed the baby nobody would have any sympathy for him they would all call him an evil murder and he would not even get bail. God this is such a clown world cant wait to die and go to jannah.
They literally say that lol, when a woman does something there are extenuating factors when a man does something it because he is a violent degenerate

They're not human. Women are an evil and inferior animal. The wisest and most intelligent and powerful men throughout history realized this.

They literally say that lol, when a woman does something there are extenuating factors when a man does something it because he is a violent degenerate
Curse the wicked men who gave women rights in exchange for sex. I hope they're rotting in hell right now and seeing what they caused.

Curse the wicked men who gave women rights in exchange for sex. I hope they're rotting in hell right now and seeing what they caused.
Nah, they are still alive they are called boomers, they are the last generation that had women that were somewhat inline that was the beginning of the end. Boomers are responsible for all the evils in this world and it will get worse when millenials take ovER

Reminds of the Onion article where a man loses last of bit hope he didn't know he had. In my case, my faith in humanity.

Btw, can the cucks on this forum shut up about women wanting chads for the well-being of their offsprings now? They have proved time and time again they chase chads for their own selfish and shallow reasons.

Last edited:
Look at all the like counts when the cunts mention hormones going wild and passing it as an absolute fact. Nobody cares about the next generation. Every limp-dick soy cuck and the satan-spawn foid just uses that as an excuse to continue the foid(self) worshipping.