Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Women deserve to feel unsafe

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
Dumb cunts will interpret every move a subchad makes as threatening, and in some cases get them kicked out of establishments or fired from jobs for it. Current soyciety coddles their feelings above all else like they are retarded children making them entitled, spoiled bitches. They deserve a real reason to feel unsafe. :feelsdevil:

make them live in alert mode theory

They make us feel unease, so it's only naturally to return the favor of making them feel unsafe. It's reciprocal.

A result of the horn effect, where most foods ascribe negative characteristics t those they find have an unattractive physical appearance; part of the reason why the stereotype for the creepy curry is a 5'5, balding curry subhuman, not a 6'2 lightskinned Chadpreet... :feelsUgh:

The difference between cold approaching for sub 5s, and for Chads, is a stark example of this; same with media where being harassing or otherwise socially inept in some way is completely fine if the character is Chadwashed, or personality detectors magically being turned off for mogger serial killer or otherwise thugmaxxers. :feelsclown:

Be the reason why women carry pepper spray

jfl when i was young i used to treat women with courtesy but i learned by bitter experience they want sub5's to die.

so now i harass them sometimes when im drunk if they're alone. if they call the cops or their cuckmaxxed knights in shining armor stuck in the friendzone step in, i dip the fuck out :feelsclown: (in minecraft)

. Current soyciety coddles their feelings above all else like they are retarded children making them entitled, spoiled bitches. They deserve a real reason to feel unsafe. :feelsdevil:

jfl when i was young i used to treat women with courtesy but i learned by bitter experience they want sub5's to die.

so now i harass them sometimes when im drunk if they're alone. if they call the cops or their cuckmaxxed knights in shining armor stuck in the friendzone step in, i dip the fuck out :feelsclown: (in minecraft)
no need to do it for no reason. That just reinforces their paranoia. I just laugh at them when they do feel scared though

no need to do it for no reason. That just reinforces their paranoia. I just laugh at them when they do feel scared though
good. fuck foids for giving me some of the worst experiences with human beings I have had (in minecraft)

I remember going to college many years ago and it was dark at night. I was walking and some bitch happen to be right in front of me. There was basically nobody around too, I could tell by the way she walked she was feeling more and more tensed up, like I was going to rape her or something. The bitch probably consumed a lot of fear mongering that is common in female bubbles, like every man is just a rapist that is looking for a chance to rape them, kill them and hide the body. Back then I was still in my PUA / redpill phase so I seriously thought about just talking to her to calm her down (she was hot as fuck by the way) but fortunately I didn't do shit because that would be cringe as fuck thinking back now.