Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women deserve to get raped and abused

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
For us trucels, women are the ultimate evil. They refuse to acknowledge us as actual human beings, as they don't treat us with even an ounce of basic respect, instead they see us as subhumans who are below them. All this just because they were born female. How disgusting of an attitude is that? How are we meant to not completely hate the female gender, when they've consistently mistreated us and treated us worse than dogs? JFL, some women would literally prefer getting fucked by a dog than being in the same room as an incel.

The most insulting and enraging part is that women REFUSE to give any one of us incels a chance no matter what we do, just because we lost the genetic lottery; something that was completely out of our control. We were born this way with zero ability to change it, yet we are looked down upon and mocked for it. This is because women are evil creatures. Despite all this, women will not only give an attractive man a chance, but will even stay with him even if he is abusive towards her. Just because he is physically attractive. There are so many cases of this and it is sickening to see the female continuously running back to the chad.

We have done nothing wrong, and just wanted to be loved, but no matter how hard we try we will never get that as women would still rather go after abusive chads :cryfeels::feelsrope:. This is why women deserve to be brutalized, raped and abused like the superficial whores that they are :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in GTA5)

Last edited:
based. also females lie about rape more often than they tell the truth. It’s just a socially acceptable way of putting subchads in jail..

The audacity of you making a thread like this, after making a thread like this.

Yeah, you're totally not a fed.

What happened if rape and domestic abuse is legalized for 10 days...

I will definitely catch, and rape them. Penetrated my dick into prime JB vagina..

I will had 120 victims if rape were legalized for 10 days.

This title is such IT bait

This title is such IT bait
Yeah i was browsing the IT and they are fuming haha.

They dont like that we hype these threads where some user of us users gets mentioned

hot to get on IT

It's sad that they choose abusive guys and dogs over us but at the same time it's nice to see them disrespect themselves like this

This is why women deserve to be brutalized, raped and abused like the superficial whores that they are
I think it depends. If they are raped by someone where nobody could expect that they would rape them or they did not choose to be with the rapist, then they definitely deserve my compassion. But if they are raped because they specifically choose an asshole because they believe assholes are more successful and then wonder why this asshole is also awful to them, I just feel Schadenfreude. In some way it's also their fault if they are actively attracted to "bad guys", then I also don't have compassion because they could choose someone they are less attracted to, but where they assume he's not an awful person.

I will definitely catch, and rape them. Penetrated my dick into prime JB vagina..

This post is awesome.

i wish segregation was possible but women are very protected it would never happen.

If only it happened 10 times more than it already does. Lifefuel that it is increasing I think unless someone proves me wrong. There is more bluepillcucks however

Ban fednigger bait like this already

thanks I forgot to drink water today

For us trucels, women are the ultimate evil. They refuse to acknowledge us as actual human beings, as they don't treat us with even an ounce of basic respect, instead they see us as subhumans who are below them. All this just because they were born female. How disgusting of an attitude is that? How are we meant to not completely hate the female gender, when they've consistently mistreated us and treated us worse than dogs? JFL, some women would literally prefer getting fucked by a dog than being in the same room as an incel.

The most insulting and enraging part is that women REFUSE to give any one of us incels a chance no matter what we do, just because we lost the genetic lottery; something that was completely out of our control. We were born this way with zero ability to change it, yet we are looked down upon and mocked for it. This is because women are evil creatures. Despite all this, women will not only give an attractive man a chance, but will even stay with him even if he is abusive towards her. Just because he is physically attractive. There are so many cases of this and it is sickening to see the female continuously running back to the chad.

We have done nothing wrong, and just wanted to be loved, but no matter how hard we try we will never get that as women would still rather go after abusive chads :cryfeels::feelsrope:. This is why women deserve to be brutalized, raped and abused like the superficial whores that they are :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: (in GTA5)
Did u change ur name? What was ur old username

We deserve sex! At least one girl per incel should be enough.

IT farming xD be more subtle at least

Did u change ur name? What was ur old username
No I didn't, it was changed for me. My old username was PersonaDickcel. Not sure what happened.

Most based thing I've seen all day

Just legalize murder so I would fuck there corpses

IMG 2202

Killing foids is literally just demon slaying
Kimetsu No Yaiba Demon Slayer GIF by Crunchyroll

They deserve aids

IT false flagger or Fedcel

based. also females lie about rape more often than they tell the truth. It’s just a socially acceptable way of putting subchads in jail..
They love rape, in a videogame.
It´s their fantasy