Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don't do enough

• Thread starter Deleted member 35239
  • Start date
Deleted member 35239

Deleted member 35239

Lux Et Veritas
-
There are obviously exceptions, but if we're speaking honestly here, what does the average woman even do now? Outside of working a low-income job and doing some basic house chores, poorly at that, IF they feel like it, and often even pushing it off to their husband after he comes home from work?

Why is this being tolerated?

Not only are they regularly disrespectful and argumentative about frivolous bullshit, they hardly do basic chores and make any money. Husbands and wives used to be a symbiotic pair, now it just seems parasitic. If modern men weren't so thirsty and brainwashed by feminist propaganda this shit wouldn't be tolerated. If it were men from two generations ago they'd sooner be ascetic monks then be led around by what can only be called situational cum dumpsters.

Back in the day, it was expected for the house to be spotless or the wife would be reprimanded by her mother. Before the husband even set off he would have clean clothes set out for him in an arrangement, and they would even help him dress. When he gets home he has a meal freshly made and the table is set, his children are all at the table and when he arrives only then do they eat. When he goes to bathe, his wife washes his back. When he goes to bed and lies down, his wife tends to him without prompting.

It just goes to show how entitled women are now. Stacy or not, I won't tolerate it. If we're going to put women back to their rightful role within our households and society, we need to hold them accountable and not discard our pride as men.

Last edited:
fertile eggs

Women hold all the power in most relationships, and the man can’t do shit unless he wants to be alone or get divorce raped.

Now men wageslave while their wives complain with neighbours dick in her mouth. Men lost their spine and their balls, because of promise of pussy they are ready to do and endure whatever it takes. Men enable womens hypergamy.

They dog fucking

In the perfect of worlds, women are given the leftovers at dinner sort of as in the movie The Platform (Awesome movie!)

Aggressive effort thread:feelsUgh:

I don't mind women being educated, in fact I encourage that, but I can't stand how spoiled women are and how easily they are favoured. I see so many girls bragging on linkedin that they have a 9/10 grade or something for some mediocre performance, only to receive over 100 likes, while if a guy did exactly the same they would get an 8/10 at most. It happened to me many times as well. But people who are incompetent enough believe their bullshit and narcissism go along with their story. We live in a total fake-it-till-you-make-it culture, and women profit most from that. I don't mind women doing good work, but they recieve excessive praise for it and are extremely overrated. On top of that they also have it much easier in the dating world

Last edited:
Now men wageslave while their wives complain with neighbours dick in her mouth. Men lost their spine and their balls, because of promise of pussy they are ready to do and endure whatever it takes. Men enable womens hypergamy.
Absolute based :bigbrain: