Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't like when Ugly Men try to Improve.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-

One of the very few Red Pill guy I consistently watch. Recent BlackPilled video he released.

posted yesterday

These cum skins look so out of it. Like someone drugged them

"an ugly man going for a 10/10 queen like me? please no confidence ugly man chad only"

Women don't like when ugly men exist

"Ugly + Confidence = Arrogance."

- Foids

Did you watch the whole video? Because as far as I can tell this is just heavily disguised bluepill/redpill garbage

The good news is that if your confidence has reached the point where you're able to brush off these tests, pass them with ease, to the point where you don't even notice them, then women will get on board. Women will naturally fall into your frame, and even short ugly guys, if you've done the work, you can get a high quality woman.

GTFO of here with this trash

Last edited:
In the eyes of foids... Ugly male "improvement" equals maximum wageslavery potential for minimum pay, and enough zombie pills to leave him both mentally and physically castrated.

One of the very few Red Pill guy I consistently watch. Recent BlackPilled video he released.

Life fuel and I like this guys videos tbh. More confident you are the more foids detest your existence

Ugly men is a Suicidefuel for foids
also, these whores at the beginning are so fucking ugly wtf get off your high horse slut

The video explains it perfectly. women wan't men to naturally arrange themselves so that the ones with more desirable traits put themselves forward more, becoming easier to pick over the ones with less desirable traits. Ugly guys being confident just get in the way of women finding chads and are hated.

Will never wstch , but agree with title

It's even worse if an ugly man tries to improve, because if he becomes muscular, gets a haircut, wears only the best fashion, and acts in a way that makes him enjoyable to be around with by most people, they no longer have any excuse to reject him beyond his genes.

It's why anti-cels never portray gymcels in their strawmen arguments or popular media. If you actually showed a man being the best possible man socially-wise, and he's still getting rejected, then there's the risk that these two-digit IQ normies will actually have to think for once, "Well, what is it that women want in a man then?"

Of course, we know that normies will never actually think for themselves, but that doesn't make femoids any less scared that they might.

Thats true, will watch it

How is this blackpilled? This is pure redpill/bluepill confidence shit.

Confidence does not mean shit.

Women hate confident ugly men not because they fear "being tricked" but because they hate being around, being approached, and interacting with them.

It's even worse if an ugly man tries to improve, because if he becomes muscular, gets a haircut, wears only the best fashion, and acts in a way that makes him enjoyable to be around with by most people, they no longer have any excuse to reject him beyond his genes.

It's why anti-cels never portray gymcels in their strawmen arguments or popular media. If you actually showed a man being the best possible man socially-wise, and he's still getting rejected, then there's the risk that these two-digit IQ normies will actually have to think for once, "Well, what is it that women want in a man then?"

Of course, we know that normies will never actually think for themselves, but that doesn't make femoids any less scared that they might.
Massive cope. Foids are past virtue signalling.

Water is wet. Its still over tho

@Napoleon de Geso do you like the foid on the left?

Sub 8 men are basically the untouchables caste of the men.

Know your place and bow in the presence of females slaves!

Did you watch the whole video? Because as far as I can tell this is just heavily disguised bluepill/redpill garbage

GTFO of here with this trash

No, because they want every ugly man dead

They're fucking hideous

Women don't like when ugly men exist

High IQ tbhtbhngldedsrs. But what’s even worse is that they will say “oh, but gymcel over there got a gf!” And you look over and see that his gf is a landwhale. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Just be confident bro.. :soy: :soy:
Just approach her bro..:soy::soy:
Just talk to her bro.. :soy::soy:'
What's the worst that could happen?

FUCKING RETARDS

Whenever I try to improve my diet or do anything to self-improve and aquire autonomy, my mom intervenes.

Women really hate confident ugly men.
But ugly women are entitled AF.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The video explains it perfectly. women wan't men to naturally arrange themselves so that the ones with more desirable traits put themselves forward more, becoming easier to pick over the ones with less desirable traits. Ugly guys being confident just get in the way of women finding chads and are hated.
Brutal. I have personally experienced this. I remember in my red pilled era, I would be confident, and women would shit on me. Fuck this earth.:feels::feels::feels:

In 2020 if you are subhuman and act with confidence they'll send you to jail.

>non-ugly man talks about ugly men :feelsseriously:

The only reason to do what this guy suggests is to piss off foids lol.
Whenever I try to improve my diet or do anything to self-improve and aquire autonomy, my mom intervenes.
Asshole mother that doesn't wanna let you grow up or succeed. If you're an only child rub it in her face that she ain't ever gonna be a grandmother.

These two look like shit
Twitter-when-ur-sucking-his-dick-5edc83.png

tumblr_mp6k5kvSrf1rb06tgo2_500.gifv

The entitlement.

Last edited:
water is wet tbh

It would make sense that women would prefer someone somewhat less attractive if the alternative must have worked out and slaved for years to get where he is. They select for genetics not attraction.

Their instincts are 50 000 years behind and they prefer men who are violent, dark triad and what is now below average IQ instead of what is successful in the contemporary society.