Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women = Draft = Equality

Equality only when its convenient.
Equality= being put on a pedestal.

They want a man's power but none of the responsibility

We wring our hands over this, but it's actually gonna be a very small amount of women who are actually mad at this. Maybe some tradwives here and there. But even they will understand that there ain't no draft any time soon.

As a burgercel I had to enroll in the Selective Service when I was 18 years old (I'm 28 now)

Literally 1 week after I turned 18 I received a letter from the US government saying that if I don't sign up for Selective Service then I would face 5 years in prison and a $250,000 fine

I signed it reluctantly; the good thing is when you turn 26 they remove your name from the Selective Service

They can't draft me now, if they declare a war on China then let the Zoomers be drafted and fight Xi Jinping

Honestly w*men would be perfect for the draft, since they already hate ethnic men so much, they'll make good killing machines for the military.

Even my female professor said that Women should have to serve if men have to too.

The ideal would be nobody was obligated to draft, but if men do women should too. But here is thing, while drafting men is always an untochable matter. Drafting women? mm.. not that easy. How are you going to DRAFT our precious women? ah? Is hard to the defend that. but men? of course.

Even my female professor said that Women should have to serve if men have to too.

Ok. Now everyone is against male discrimination but we still discriminated... Suspicious....
May be they are not actually against male discrimination but they say that not looks egalitarian. If everyone is against male discrimination but we are discriminated someone is lying here.

Last edited:
Ok. Now everyone is against male discrimination but we still discriminated... Suspicious....
May be they are not actually against male discrimination but they say that not looks egalitarian. If everyone is against male discrimination but we are discriminated someone is lying here.
Her opinion doesn't represent foid's stance on the issue alone, but there indeed is a double standard regarding male discrimination.

As a burgercel I had to enroll in the Selective Service when I was 18 years old (I'm 28 now)

Literally 1 week after I turned 18 I received a letter from the US government saying that if I don't sign up for Selective Service then I would face 5 years in prison and a $250,000 fine

I signed it reluctantly; the good thing is when you turn 26 they remove your name from the Selective Service

They can't draft me now, if they declare a war on China then let the Zoomers be drafted and fight Xi Jinping
Would you still be drafted if you “identified” as a foid?

The cucks keep saying we no longer have a draft anyway, so what is the harm having women sign up for selective service. Women are equal to men and just as strong and independent so there should be no harm in signing a silly card that has a .001% chance of ever being utilized anyway.

Cuckservatives keep blocking the provision. Muh trad wives.

They don't get that the past is gone and women need to see the consequences before anything can change.

Would you still be drafted if you “identified” as a foid?
Yes.

If you're born female then you're exempt. But if you're born male you still have to do Selective Service.

Being a tranny won't let you escape military conscription in Cuckmerica.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back