Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women drink male tears... oh man... :(

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
I hope it tastes good and makes your mysandry much stronger! Nothing like a male juice to quench the thirst of whores for some beloved male juice!

m

that’s really disgusting i preferred it when i thought it meant they were super feminist foids

What is written in yout signature is incredibly sad and there is no way I myself would be even capable of wording such thing in such deep, sophisticated way.

Alternate title: Women think they are empowering themselves drinking from a tea-cup written "male tears" in it, little they know what male tears actually means. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they should be drinking C U M instead

hopefully the male tears gives the foids higher IQ and accountability

Are you stalking me? Get ready because I am preparing a super post that will destroy cucktears. It seems I became their favorite user and the most notorious in a record amount of time.

pZgxkr.gif

you got turbo cucked by him?
Hope he can somehow move the thread to ID so it can be seem more as it kinda relates to ridiculous "empowerment" of females.

post in ID instead
Only if a mod deletes this so I can repost. I would hate to repost something from the sewers that should have been posted on ID. Don't want a warning or ban.

seriously though most foids do not empathize with male suffering we are just a joke for them to mock