Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women enjoy abusing low-value males

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
I was having lunch with some clients of the company I work for, including 4 50yo roasties, and I was appalled by their behaviour with the waiting stuff. One of them started loudly complaining about her food not arriving even though she had ordered just 5 minutes before, while another had a fully-fledged tantrum when a waiter told her that the restaurant was out of her favorite side dish.

The whole ordeal ended up with the foids resorting to nasty name-calling as our waiter was trying to apologise. It got so bad that one of the other clients at the table (a 50yo male director) asked her to stop.

This event made me think, and I realised that, with the exception of the assholes who bullied me in middle school, women are the ones who always treated me the worst. That's what you get when you let them live a life of boundless entitlement - they become the very essence of evil.

TLDR fuck evil foids

Females are allowed to be as nasty as they can and they will not receive any punishment for it whatsoever.

They want us dead or enslaved

old roasties mad because they cant attract chad anymore, only lowly chad-lites.

Also, they only behaved like that because the waiters werent chads, otherwise they would be feminine and submissive to them.

Females are allowed to be as nasty as they can and they will not receive any punishment for it whatsoever.
The beatings will continue until moral improves. Such greed.

Those postwall foids need to be viciously beaten in GTA