Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women even more pissed when I don't look at them

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm 39 and I see all these 30-early 40 something single women. When I used to look at them, they just look back angrily if they see me looking, and then not ever look back at me again. And I'd think, stupid whore is Chad only, but too old to get Chads.

Eventually I just didn't want to feel that anger flowing through my body, so I don't even look at all, besides seeing them in my peripheral vision as I would like some old guy getting out of his car.

Now I caught a few from windows/mirrors who looked to see if I was looking and they had a totally pissed off, even more angry than before look on their face that I didn't even bother checking them out.

Women love attention, they want all males to be their little emotional puppets. so when you just avoid them they get pissed off since they have a huge ego.

Women love attention, they want all males to be their little emotional puppets. so when you just avoid them they get pissed off since they have a huge ego.

The bigger the ego, the less of a slight it takes to make them angry emotionally.. as it attacks their ego. And modern women have huge egos like you said.

Some guys here think that if we leave women alone, like not looking at them or trying to talk to them, the women would be happy.

But I think women get even more angry, like how dare a low status male not treat them like a god as cucks do. My normie friends mainly all view women as literal gods.

i wish i was goodlooking

Women are relieved when I don't look at them

I'll try and do the same now, I'm happy if it pisses them off even more.:)

I think most females don´t give a fuck whether we look at or ignore them. I´m invisible to most whamen.

I'm 39 and I see all these 30-early 40 something single women. When I used to look at them, they just look back angrily if they see me looking, and then not ever look back at me again. And I'd think, stupid whore is Chad only, but too old to get Chads.

Eventually I just didn't want to feel that anger flowing through my body, so I don't even look at all, besides seeing them in my peripheral vision as I would like some old guy getting out of his car.

Now I caught a few from windows/mirrors who looked to see if I was looking and they had a totally pissed off, even more angry than before look on their face that I didn't even bother checking them out.
Wear some sunglasses and a hat, this will avoid eye contact with the Foids.
Get muscular as hell so they they think twice about getting angry at you, arm yourself with pepper spray, a gun, a knife, or some weapon to give you the confidence to fuck them up if they get confrontational.

Silence intimidates them (At least for me.) , wait for them to make a move, once they do, fuck them all, think like you are in a battlefield.
This is what I do.

Last edited:
I've tried this too, they pick up on this very easily, it makes women very uncomfortable.

They feel very validated by getting checked out, it does make a difference to them, a Stacy walks into a room and she knows the many stares and it makes her feel good.