Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Women.is

What's your gender

• Male

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Female

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters
Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Are there women on fakecels.is? :society:

Yes. I've heard foids bragging on discord about larping on here as men. Usually tho you can tell when it's a foid because they get easily offended and always attack anything that's political incorrect.

If you check the new members tab, you'll see some got banned before posting. Those are likely women.

Honestly, it is kinda worrying to wonder who could be a femoid larping.

We need start going behind enemy lines and create a spy network of sorts to monitor these places and figure out whom the infiltrators are.

If you check the new members tab, you'll see some got banned before posting. Those are likely women.
Makes sense.

Yes. I've heard foids bragging on discord about larping on here as men. Usually tho you can tell when it's a foid because they get easily offended and always attack anything that's political incorrect.
Pretty well why Idc about foids infiltrating as the most hypersensitive of humanity on one of the least politically correct sites in existence they probably all rage quit or get banned before 100 posts, im kind of sadistic so I enjoy the idea of their mental anguish in that short window.
Honestly, it is kinda worrying to wonder who could be a femoid larping.

We need start going behind enemy lines and create a spy network of sorts to monitor these places and figure out whom the infiltrators are.
See above comment

I am a woman teehee

@Waco is a woman too

And their unending urge to tell us the gaslighting list

Do foids really have a different writing style from men?

I’m a barbie girl in a barbie world, mang

To be honest I don’t care much about foids infiltrating anymore, as long as they’re not actively harming us. If they’re spreading the Blackpill, they’re only wasting their own time helping our cause. Besides, it’s easy to tell when a foid is infiltrating because either they’ll get offended by everything, they’ll have a Freudian slip (they’re so used to getting attention for being foids on reddit that they’ll say they’re one here, forgetting that this is an Incel forum), or they’ll be over the top trying to “blend in”, constantly talking about ER and committing crimes in order to make us look bad.

Pretty well why Idc about foids infiltrating as the most hypersensitive of humanity on one of the least politically correct sites in existence they probably all rage quit or get banned before 100 posts, im kind of sadistic so I enjoy the idea of their mental anguish in that short window.

See above comment
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Some actually do, it is fairly easy to spot some edgy teenager - all lowercaps, passive aggression, "cool anime" avi

Pol+on+identifying+female+posters_e560b9_5993286.jpg

They always reveal themselves sooner or later
Women can't resist the temptation of getting attention from e whoring themselves out online and gathering simps and validation.

To be honest I don’t care much about foids infiltrating anymore, as long as they’re not actively harming us. If they’re spreading the Blackpill, they’re only wasting their own time helping our cause. Besides, it’s easy to tell when a foid is infiltrating because either they’ll get offended by everything, they’ll have a Freudian slip (they’re so used to getting attention for being foids on reddit that they’ll say they’re one here, forgetting that this is an Incel forum), or they’ll be over the top trying to “blend in”, constantly talking about ER and committing crimes in order to make us look bad.
Seems that those who do choose to post usually write retarded shit for internet points elsewhere. They use their self-made content as further justification to hate reject males and fuel disdain towards the reject male in general

Yep, I see those threads a lot where some grayfag starts posting some edgy and misogynistic shit or terrorist threat just to fuck with it.

It's clear that they're infiltrators and ironic too. They always like to point out that we're these crazed violent extremists that want to rape foids and kill random people as a cause to shut us down, yet they come over here to do exactly that.

Where

Make the voters visible, you fucking nigger.

if trans women count then yes :feelshehe: /s
Some actually do, it is fairly easy to spot some edgy teenager - all lowercaps, passive aggression, "cool anime" avi
:worryfeels:

Lol foids are completely waste of space.
Imagine having such useless time to spend on incel forums LARPing as an incel and then discussing it with your friends.

When I took a break from internet a year ago, there was still some glowing chads and women here, a lot of normies too but they're harder to detect.