Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women like sexist assholes

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Women like good-looking masculine sexist assholes. Soycucks and simps are extra delusional. Women don't like being treated 'nice'. She would prefer some asshole who don't respect her, beat her, fuck her hard , cheat on her and then leaves her because their kid has some illness over nerd or nice guy who worship her like queen. JFL at bluepillers who believe all that virtue signaling crap females say about being treated nice. Women are masochists by nature. They would prefer being beaten till they bleed by asshole than be treated like a 'lady' by bluepilled 'boring' ( according to fefales ) shy soycuck/nerd.

h2o is wet
fire is hot

Agree. Foids that knew from wherever would reject the men who treated them well and went for the assholes. One in particular came back to one that was threatening her with knifes

Justus Grossbier will read this shortly.

but he loves me... I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Dd9a3b8824dce6df0fc1537931a2cce58021175dr1 1212 1616v2 hq

her when chad literally beats her till her eyeball pops out the socket.

Justus Grossbier will read this shortly.
We need a movie on Shannon Bosnac.

Last edited:
Women are sexist assholes

Is this real or a halloween costume?:feelsohgod:

Women like good-looking masculine sexist assholes. Soycucks and simps are extra delusional. Women don't like being treated 'nice'. She would prefer some asshole who don't respect her, beat her, fuck her hard , cheat on her and then leaves her because their kid has some illness over nerd or nice guy who worship her like queen. JFL at bluepillers who believe all that virtue signaling crap females say about being treated nice. Women are masochists by nature. They would prefer being beaten till they bleed by asshole than be treated like a 'lady' by bluepilled 'boring' ( according to fefales ) shy soycuck/nerd.
they also like sexist assholes in the sense of cuck men hating on other men. But women definitely find agreeability to be a turn off

High iq thread. You are asking to be cucked if you're nice to a non virgin rostie. Jfl at cucks who think being a simp will get them pussy, it does the opposite and makes you lose money, time and effort on a rostie that is repulsed from being treated nicely by a bluepilled cuck. As a man the foid should pander to you, not the other way, no wonder trying to change nature disgusts foids.

High iq thread. You are asking to be cucked if you're nice to a non virgin rostie. Jfl at cucks who think being a simp will get them pussy, it does the opposite and makes you lose money, time and effort on a rostie that is repulsed from being treated nicely by a bluepilled cuck. As a man the foid should pander to you, not the other way, no wonder trying to change nature disgusts foids.
Problem is that an ugly/physically weak 'subhuman' man don't have options to assert dominance over female. Females only tolerate 'alpha' behavior from masculine high T men.

Problem is that an ugly/physically weak 'subhuman' man don't have options to assert dominance over female. Females only tolerate 'alpha' behavior from masculine high T men.
If more non chads stopped being cucked they will have no choice but to accept us asserting dominance. Simps are who ruin it for non chads being able to get away with acting masculine. The solution isn't to simp like the cucks, because it will get us nowhere, the better thing to do is treat them the same way as chads anyway.

ok then if i ever get a gf i wont respect her, will beat her, fuck her hard, cheat on her, then leave if the kid is fucked up

they should teach this shit in school tbh:feelsohh:

Just be misogynist theory

ok then if i ever get a gf i wont respect her, will beat her, fuck her hard, cheat on her, then leave if the kid is fucked up

they should teach this shit in school tbh:feelsohh:
You aren’t chad buddy, guess she will report you for that directly to the police. You need to realize that subhumans like we are could do only some betabuxxxx or pay directly for sex.