Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women of which country are the nicest ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I have heard that East european and russian women are the nicest and friendliest . As these countries are least affected by toxic feminism.

I have heard that East european and russian women are the nicest and friendliest . As these countries are least affected by toxic feminism.
Where'd you hear this?

Where'd you hear this?
A PUA yt channel. They guy of the channel used to travel to many countries to pick-up women .He reported women of east european countries to be nice and friendly even to a stranger ethnic guy.

Women have universal ways of be

They're all the same

A PUA yt channel. They guy of the channel used to travel to many countries to pick-up women .He reported women of east european countries to be nice and friendly even to a stranger ethnic guy.
ayo great news actually. I've always wondered how I'd fare there as a Hispanic dude. I've always wanted to visit eastern europe too. Which PUA channel? Based Zeus?

ayo great news actually. I've always wondered how I'd fare there as a Hispanic dude. I've always wanted to visit eastern europe too. Which PUA channel? Based Zeus?
deepak wayne.
But you should be aware that just because they are nice to you , doesn't mean they will date you . Those women are physically the most attractive women on the planet. So, It will not be easy to get them.

no this is bullshit. women are only nice when you're facially attractive, or have something they want, such as being a first worlder touring a 3rd world. which is obviously where your dumb fuck youtube idol got the idea from that women were nicer there. no, theyre poor fucking scum that should be hanged, and are acting nice because they want something. your first world money.

stop being a bluepilled fuck

deepak wayne.
But you should be aware that just because they are nice to you , doesn't mean they will date you . Those women are physically the most attractive women on the planet. So, It will not be easy to get them.
dude you sound so bluepilled man

no this is bullshit. women are only nice when you're facially attractive, or have something they want, such as being a first worlder touring a 3rd world. which is obviously where your dumb fuck youtube idol got the idea from that women were nicer there. no, theyre poor fucking scum that should be hanged, and are acting nice because they want something. your first world money.

True , women are also sometimes nice because they fear stranger men . So, they act nice to them . Also being nice doesn't mean they will date the man As soon the man will show his romantic interest , they will turn cold towards him.

True , women are also sometimes nice because they fear stranger men . So, they act nice to them . Also being nice doesn't mean they will date the man As soon the man will show his romantic interest , they will turn cold towards him.
so i dont get it then. youre looking for the country that has the "nicest women" that still refuse you sex? isnt that pretty much just asking "which country has the most fake superficial women in the world"?

so i dont get it then. youre looking for the country that has the "nicest women" that still refuse you sex? isnt that pretty much just asking "which country has the most fake superficial women in the world"?
I am incel , I know I can never get a women . But It is always better when a woman rejects you nicely vs when a woman rejects you rudely. There is huge difference between two. Seems like you have never approached a woman in your life.

Being rejected rudely causes emotional trauma while being rejected nicely doesn't. Also It is not like I am planning to travel to those countries to get laid. As I know it is futile.

I am incel , I know I can never get a women . But It is always better when a woman rejects you nicely vs when a woman rejects you rudely. There is huge difference between two. Seems like you have never approached a woman in your life.

Being rejected rudely causes emotional trauma while being rejected nicely doesn't. Also It is not like I am planning to travel to those countries to get laid. As I know it is futile.
tbh it sounds like you need to lay off the soy. not getting pussy, and not getting pussy and being a cuckold about it, are two very different things

brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back