Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women pay money to grifter just to beat ground with sticks | Rage rituals

JFL this is the female equivalent of that “Alpha male” boot camp clown show that men spend thousands of dollars on.

I’m guessing when the foids are screaming and smashing the sticks on the ground they’re upset and frustrated that sub 7 men are existing on this planet with them.

Too cowardly to confront the people that upset them, so resort to hitting sticks on ground. Over

JFL this is the female equivalent of that “Alpha male” boot camp clown show that men spend thousands of dollars on.

I’m guessing when the foids are screaming and smashing the sticks on the ground they’re upset and frustrated that sub 7 men are existing on this planet with them.

Women are so fucking easy to market to which is why the majority of marketing targets women. Reminds me of the fellow who convinced a bunch of the dumb bitches to buy cigarettes in the 1920s to prove they're feminist.

They're all divorced career women types. How predictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back