Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women power rankings by race (Indian guy POV)

Is his ranking accurate? (Excluding the guys of course )

• Yes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Most Women would keep that order when judging men by race

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Most Women would switch the order around when judging by race

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/minddialectics/status/1526648540352725000

I see JBW is just doing fine in SEA like always… is it safe to say the younger men and women are under white worshipping and some form of self hate due to genetics and brainwashing? The guy said it was a joke but many Indians still agree with the list. He even put guys at #5 over all South eastasian women regardless of culture. I wonder if a woman made this list (many have doe) would the list be that different :waitwhat:? You never know in clown world 2022 :feelsclown:

Yes. That is how foids gauge males.

Bi

Bi1

Bi2

I agree with his list and am curry. Excluding the guys part. Black foids do mog curry foids imo because better skin quality and aging.

I would rank Korean foids over whites also but other than that I agree

White foids will accuse you of rape whenever you do something they dont like.

I agree with his list and am curry. Excluding the guys part. Black foids do mog curry foids imo because better skin quality and aging.

Wait multiple votes wasn’t on:dafuckfeels:?

of course the shitskin puts the white girls as number 1
32A9291E DE79 4950 A86B 605D61D2016C

Is this ranking based on Becky or Stacy equivalents?

I see JBW is just doing fine in SEA like always… is it safe to say the younger men and women are under white worshipping and some form of self hate due to genetics and brainwashing? The guy said it was a joke but many Indians still agree with the list. He even put guys at #5 over all South eastasian women regardless of culture. I wonder if a woman made this list (many have doe) would the list be that different :waitwhat:? You never know in clown world 2022 :feelsclown:

Switch brown foids with black sheboons and i agree

black foids are by far the lowest on my list (men excluded for me)

just be white chad you mean

This isn't a power structure list? He's talking about the people he finds attractive and...I think he's gay tbh

I like brown girls alot

Not Indian tho I mean arab

Ducky's list:

1. Mixed Race females
  2. East Asian / Latina females (tie)
  3. White females
  4. Black females
  5. South Asian/ indigenous/ Southeast Asian (except for the hotties who can compete with number 2)
I am not attracted to men

That guy is @Zer0/∞ :dafuckfeels:

from what ive seen foids prefer blacks over asians and curries

Brown foids are hot except the dravidian shitskinned ones

Ducky's list:

1. Mixed Race females
  2. East Asian / Latina females (tie)
  3. White females
  4. Black females
  5. South Asian/ indigenous/ Southeast Asian (except for the hotties who can compete with number 2)
I am not attracted to men
what race are you?

but the real mestizo looking ones. They are what currywhores SHOULD have been.
You guys got scammed. :feelshaha: Didn't get the nice and thick mestizo brown women. Even a lot of Arab women are thick.

Ranking middle eastern women is hard as he'll since they can go looking European to looking Arab to looking latino to looking Indian

But overall I would say

Slavic women
Then nord
Then med
Then British
Then caucasion
Then Iranian
Then berber
Then mulatto (at least 50% European or Arab)
Then levantine
Then Turkic (asian)
Then Arab
Then north Indian
Then noodle whorrs
Then South Indian
Then black women.

Too bad they are pretty hairy.

Also who is the anime girl in your pfp?
The ones where I'm from are hairless and have nice bodies. The girl in my avi is Cattleya from Violet Evergarden :feelsautistic:

The ones where I'm from are hairless and have nice bodies. The girl in my avi is Cattleya from Violet Evergarden :feelsautistic:
meh it's not all of them but it's fact that med and mena women are hairy

My list:-
East,North and West Europeans
South Europeans
White passing latinas
MENA and MENA passing latinas
Northwest Indians, Pakis(High caste) and Afghans
Central Asians and Nepalese
Asians
Average Indians
Dravidians
Blacks
Abo

Last edited:
My list:
1White foids
2Latina foids
3Arab foids
4Native American foids
5Indian foids
6Asian foids
7jewish foids
8Black foids
9Aboriginal foids

I like brown foids a lot,like latinas,curries even arab ones are very hot

My grandfather is curry qnd i went to curry land and stayed there and the foids were kind of fine tbh

Latino isn't a race. "Brown" is vague, does this include or exclude Mulattoes and Mexicans and darker Egyptians?

Blacks are obviously the bottom race.

Indian men can go Slavmaxxing, I've seen many Indian midgets with tall blonde Slavic Stacies. Meanwhile I've only ever once saw a Black-Slav couple.

Personally I would rank East Asians, South-East Asians, Kazakhs, Kyrgyzs, Siberian Turks and Mongols, and Eskimo's as the most attractive race of toilets.

"[UWSL]d (he/they)[/UWSL]
@minddialectics
i’m throwing every man who makes content like this in a pot and boiling them"

Pronouns in THE USER NAME, makes a stupid remark like this... Meanwhile any toilet that makes any list like this can always just say "It's just a preference, sweety" and she'll be welcomed with open arms. :foidSoy::feelswhat:

Latino isn't a race. "Brown" is vague, does this include or exclude Mulattoes and Mexicans and darker Egyptians?

Blacks are obviously the bottom race.

Indian men can go Slavmaxxing, I've seen many Indian midgets with tall blonde Slavic Stacies. Meanwhile I've only ever once saw a Black-Slav couple.
those Indians have lots of $$$, the foid is just leeching on em