Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women ruined discord for me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I don't use discord anymore because I've been banned off every discord server I enjoyed by female mods. Even ones I was popular in. Whenever I make my own servers they eventually get ruined by simps and women mass reporting. Women have ruined everything I enjoy in life. They've ruined my online socialization aka discord, 4chan now, and reddit and they've ruined my hobbies, aka gaming, fetishes, and they even mass reported an older YouTube channel I had in the past for humor. I cannot escape women anymore. They don't let me enjoy anything except this forum here but even now I'm willing to bet some bitch is larping as an incel and screenshoting everything I say to show to her friends. I hate women so much.

They're too sensitive so when they get into positions of power they ban literally everything.

Female Cunts ruin every space for men it's In their nature

Last edited:
Eventually as men we'll have nothing left. Unless we gatekeep

Startup a Mumble server. Be the admin, as in an ACTUAL admin not just a moderator acting as a chaperone on somebody else's infrastructure. Enjoy living ban-free.

Very true hugh effort post they even ruined my cognition I got culturally enriched now why is subhuman filth hear oh right women's rights why cant I try fixing it with my own money women's rights. As for hobbies thabkfully mine are all very niche now and very male dominated.

Some retards want to allow foids here.

I don't use discord anymore because I've been banned off every discord server I enjoyed by female mods. Even ones I was popular in. Whenever I make my own servers they eventually get ruined by simps and women mass reporting. Women have ruined everything I enjoy in life. They've ruined my online socialization aka discord, 4chan now, and reddit and they've ruined my hobbies, aka gaming, fetishes, and they even mass reported an older YouTube channel I had in the past for humor. I cannot escape women anymore. They don't let me enjoy anything except this forum here but even now I'm willing to bet some bitch is larping as an incel and screenshoting everything I say to show to her friends. I hate women so much.
Foids invade everything, foids being involved means something is getting normified

this is how sexism will be in our soyciety in the modern age

Then ban them? You said you make your own

I cannot escape women anymore. They don't let me enjoy anything except this forum here but even now I'm willing to bet some bitch is larping as an incel and screenshoting everything I say to show to her friends

They ruined true crime stuff for me

They need to stay out of male spaces. We don’t go into their nail salons and shit, they need to get the fuck off the internet.