Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women say men ain't shit for cheating, then they show they love to cheat and justify it in whatever way they can.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
X5dsu94wd0u21
Derrekquadonpittsjr labelmeasquadon 9h make sure you keep that same energy 42642085

Honk honk :society::society::society::society::society::society::soy::soy::soy:

"Because they feel lonely." JFL. What is it with foids and their constant blabbing about being lonely?
It's just an excuse. Lonely sounds the same as Chad only.:society:

"Because they feel lonely." JFL. What is it with foids and their constant blabbing about being lonely?
It's just an excuse. Lonely sounds the same as Chad only.:society:
If they only want the 10-1% inside them, then yes, they are gonna be pretty lonely. No wait, we are the ones with insane standards, right?

Fucking hell, they type like children.

"accidentally have sex with them"

They cheat because a more attractive man has walked by.

even normies acknowledge this a little by saying "shes not yours, just your turn"

Interestingly, I rarely see normies use this phrase, I usually see this from fallen ex-chadlites or blackpilled Chads.

I really like how women pretend to be the victims in regards to everything while simultaneously victimizing others, goes with that lovely behavior of hypocrisy that is theirs, but let's face it, we can't really expect anything else from them as it's simply what they do. Foids are the masters of hypocrisy, double standards, and overall duplicity.

What a fucking self-entitled whore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back