Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women that would be welcomed as Female Incels here

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
1464399702818.jpg

Bjx4mJwIcAA-a_P.jpg

004_pics.jpg

qAXRxvf4.jpeg

image49378996.jpg

seriously, if they made accounts here, posted pic, with paper with date, they ought to be allowed to post here

none of you guys here would hit it, and you know it

we can all agree on this right

RE: Women that I would welcome as Female Incels here

Lol, wrong. They can fire up tinder and get loada of matches. @weed 's last experiment proved that

RE: Women that I would welcome as Female Incels here

alsalsk said:
Lol, wrong. They can fire up tinder and get loada of matches. @weed 's last experiment proved that

doesn't matter

I really don't believe they would go to their place and slay, unless the dude was hideous himself

I would welcome them posting here

women that can't get Chad

hell, I don't want to fuck fat girls either

Naw they are worth more than an ugly males. All a female has to do is be skinny or chubby

they are female incels guys

don't hate ppl for no reason at all

Absolutely not. This is a safe space where I can be free of the cunts who have made my life shit.

Sergeantincel said:
Given the proper exposure, they would have an endless list of candidates, you realize that?

Id prefer if no females were allowed, I already have to bite my tongue enough in the real world.

Sub8Hate said:
Sergeantincel said:
Given the proper exposure, they would have an endless list of candidates, you realize that?

I just don't believe it

they have it better than their looksmatched male equivalents, that I will admit (purely down to the non-talked-about ratio blackpill)

but I would still welcome them as female incels

Sergeantincel said:
NekoStance said:
I just don't believe it
they have it better than their looksmatched male equivalents, that I will admit (purely down to the non-talked-about ratio blackpill)
but I would still welcome them as female incels
Reasonable. We have a male atomic blackpill, maybe we should try with a female version.
XgGpVN5.gif

excellent idea
who's gonna do this? Someone get on the case
reps and kudos will be incoming

Women can not, and will not ever be incel. 

Any women can make a tinder/bumble/okcuipid account and within the HOUR have a roster of men willing to have sex with them. 

This is the world we live in.  :relief:

Incel for incel must be a section then. We can have our tamed females here.

NO. FUCKING. FEMOIDS. EVER.

That's the downfall of every community. EVERY.

VLÖ said:

they must prove they are as ugly as fems in OP

that it is really them

Sometimes I get the feeling that OP is an undercover female. Something seems off with "him" idk.

I agree with both sides ITT.

These women shouldn't be classed as "incel" though, just very likely to be in undesirable relationships, e.g. used for hookups, date guys who break up with them after a short spell, treated like shit, etc.

All they have to do is fire up a dating app and they can get laid within hours. Ugly with terrible lives? Sure. Incel? No.

VLÖ said:

Never forget the pig woman.

Fuck women and fuck all you manginas.

CopingGymcel said:
All they have to do is fire up a dating app and they can get laid within hours. Ugly with terrible lives? Sure. Incel? No.

People need to stop coping about female """incels""".

I would have no problem as long as they are blackpilled

They'd still get laid tbh.

It’s a slippery slope. You let one in, and you get a bunch of girls with shit self confidence attracting incel attention to keep her busy until chad is off work.

if you believe those women can be incel, google "pig woman experiment".

retarded_dumbshit said:
if you believe those women can be incel, google "pig woman experiment".

Online I accept they can invite desperate guys over who will hit it then quit it

but some guys here say most here are volcel because they wouldn't fuck ugly women

those are female incels to me, I wouldn't mind addressing them as such

I bet none of them are virgins and a dick is just one click away for all of them. The second to last literally looks like the femoid version of the WoW ponytail guy meme, reminds me of my juvenile probation officers from growing up.