Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women think being a muscular chad is a choice

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
W7zz5u81arj81

Ok, every foid should have a body like a bikini model - I mean it's so easy, they already live life on easy-mode, the least they can do is be thin!

What do you expect from a foid. They are low IQ

Gigacope. Doesn't shit like this take like at least 1h a day? Also no muscles for your frame.

I'd say most guys could have that kind of body with effort and patience, after 2-3 years. Even if you're not genetically predisposed, you can roid and compensate for lack of natural muscle building capacity.

no way hemsworth looks like that without help from roids

I'd say most guys could have that kind of body with effort and patience, after 2-3 years. Even if you're not genetically predisposed, you can roid and compensate for lack of natural muscle building capacity.
It would take you 6+ years to look like that as a natty and that's if you have good genetics. 2 years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I look more muscular than most muscular guys still get no dates

Just pick up heavy things to grow your facial bones bro

One word: steroids

Ok, every foid should have a body like a bikini model - I mean it's so easy, they already live life on easy-mode, the least they can do is be thin!
YiKeS, SwEaTy! DiZ y U iNkWeLL :soy:

It would take you 6+ years to look like that as a natty and that's if you have good genetics. 2 years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This is the same guy around the same time as the pic in the OP.
Ch

A lot of it is about angles and lighting and pump and lowering body fat.
Ok two years may be a bit too optimistic but even so you can look close enough for it to not make any difference to foids.

A 5'5 Egyptian just isn't trying hard enough to be a gymaxxed 6 foot something white Chad
Lol speak about yourself.

One of my 5'3 south indian friend decided to gym and he's a 6'4 white guy now.

I can't live on this planet knowing that some people are deluded to such enormous degree:feelskek:.
It seems like foids have minds of 6 year olds.

Muscles are overrated af.

As long as you have a decent frame, height and are not overweight your body is not the reason for your inceldom.

Women are low IQ as always. They see a muscular Chad and think all men can look like that.

I highly doubt anyone actually believes that. They just want to make men mad.

Morbidly obese fat twinky munchers single mom landwhale from FDS talking about how easy it is for men to "become a chad" ? :feelswhat: :feelshaha::feelskek:

I highly doubt anyone actually believes that. They just want to make men mad.
You will be surprised these are likely the same people that say everybody is equal.

Steroids only work well when you already have decent genes

It's actually easier for them to be a bikini model than it is for a guy to gain muscle