Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women truly don't have to do anything to look good. Life on TUTORIAL mode.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Foids always say how they have it harder because men build muscle and lose fat easier than them so men have no excuse to be fat and unattractive. That would be true if both men and women needed to go to the gym to have a sexy figure, but women don't. While men have to spend at least 2 years in the gym and choke to death on a 4k calorie high-protein diet to build muscle and look presentable, women don't need the gym at all. They literally just need to not be obese. Unfit, mediocre women can and often are attractive to most men. Chances are your oneitis who you consider a 10 never stepped into the gym yet she still looks good. A man, unless he's a gigachad, never looks good without muscles. Muscles that he has to leak blood, sweat and tears in the gym for. Women don't have to do that. Even the gym-model foid's workout consist of 20min cardio and a few squats. When was the last time foids needed to prepare for deadlift warm up sets and then lift 400lbs for reps to build a good body? Never. But men do.

Female "hard" workout
Bodyweight Squat

Average male workout
Maxresdefault

This. Women have to refrain from a certain action (e.g. eating themselves to death) - and this is optional- while men must do something.

Historically, women never even used to work out, they'd just control what they ate and did moderate cardio in the form of everyday chores or whatever, the only reason they step inside a gym in 2021 is to do squats in order to get a bigger ass. They can do this exercise at home btw, but they choose to wear skin tight clothing and do it in a gym in front of men :feelsEhh: I wonder why..?

Agreed, a super buff foid would be considered an average male.

Unfit, mediocre women can and often are attractive to most men.
I wouldn't say they are attractive, I think a lot of guys just take what they can get.

I was always jealous of women how they can achieve sexy figures with little to no effort at all (like simply going through puberty is enough). Some women actually look more attractive with more body fat as they have better fat distribution to give them curves.

Even then, women at both extremes(skinny or fat) is very attractive to some men. Not to women: the only way for men’s body to become attractive is work hard in the gym to get an ideal figure.

This is why I never understood why women blame the patriarchy for their body standards when literally men love the female form straight up at any size.

Nowadays I see 15 year old kids already lifting in the gym to meet female standards, while young girls simply need to have some restraint and don't get obese.

women just have to not be fat, that's it, and yet almost 50% of the foid population can't even manage that.

Nowadays I see 15 year old kids already lifting in the gym to meet female standards, while young girls simply need to have some restraint and don't get obese.
This. Male middle-schoolers already work out their visible abs on a daily basis and drink protein shakes for mass gains, possibly even use roids (female middle-schoolers are chubbier than ever, on the other hand). It's insane, this Fisherian Runaway.

They have a hole , thats all they need. They dont need to be jacked, tall and have a straight sharp jawline.

There is no evolutionary pressure on females due to their wombs. So any woman can get sex and preferential treatment. Ugly, mentally impaired, low IQ, neurotic, short, overweight, paraplegic - all irrelevant. Human females are practically guaranteed to have opportunity to reproduce. It is my stance that many of the dysgenic and maladaptive features of society and ultimately the sexual selection process are primarily due to females (although admittedly not entirely conscious on their end).

women just have to not be fat, that's it, and yet almost 50% of the foid population can't even manage that.
Plus, the majority of facial flaws can be hidden with makeup and women can deal with having some extra fat (the west is so obsessed with ‘thick’ women) whilst men have to be incredibly lean and athletic, and even then your hard work in the gym is just ignored if you aren’t handsome.

truly are the sexual gatekeepers
It’s as if low T men are nonexistent to them
I mostly lift to feel accomplished and be ahead of my peers in some way, if women will never look at me in the first place why would I try to appeal to them anyway

Last edited:
It’s as if low T men are nonexistent to them
This and also muscles don't make all men attractive, it's about frame more than muscle.

it is a blessing to be born as a woman and a curse to be born an ugly man.
ugly women can get a pass but not us

Last edited:
There is no evolutionary pressure on females due to their wombs. So any woman can get sex and preferential treatment. Ugly, mentally impaired, low IQ, neurotic, short, overweight, paraplegic - all irrelevant. Human females are practically guaranteed to have opportunity to reproduce. It is my stance that many of the dysgenic and maladaptive features of society and ultimately the sexual selection process are primarily due to females (although admittedly not entirely conscious on their end).

Yep. All undesirable genetic traits must come from females, (or males that dont phenotipically express them) given that males that show those traits cant reproduce or have a lower chance to do it, while all females can. Even those males that have those genetic traits as recessive genes will have sons that actually show them, and get outed of the genetic pool, so even those male exceptions are just delaying the extinction of that specific gene some generations.