Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women who support women’s only spaces (such as gyms, locker rooms, or bathrooms) are inherently racist white supremacists and support apartheid

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
It would be illogical to say you don’t condone whites only spaces like during apartheid such as water fountains, businesses etc but at the same time support women’s only spaces. So which is it? Are you a terrorist who supports apartheid and wants to kill niggers because you won’t let me into your locker room?:bigbrain:

Its white supremacist because all women are white supremacists lol

The only spaces they have is a local rusty bedroom with some lotion and packs of rubber

I mean, separating the bathrooms makes sense, from what i've heard female's bathroom is pretty disgusting :worryfeels: blood all over the place

I actually agree with them. Men and women should be seperated from each other coz that way chad won't have access to foids

Women who support women’s only spaces (such as gyms, locker rooms, or bathrooms) are inherently racist white supremacists and support apartheid​

WTF bros? Women are based?
This...can't be.