Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Women will attack anything they can about an ugly man

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
Let's take a trip back to my high school days.
I walked fast through the hallway. I wanted to escape it, because everyone else was walking and talking with friends. It felt embarrassing to be alone every time, and I just wanted out of it ASAP.
Well, one day, it was pretty silent in the hallway. I was walking to something, don't remember what. There were 2 stacies in front of me. I walk past them and one jeers "Hey loser, compensating for something with that Speedy Gonzales attitude?" (paraphrased, do not remember exact words.)
I then said calmly "Is there a problem?"
"Yeah, you're ugly." (that I remember exactly)

I then walked away and tried to ignore them. They kept jeering.

Though I'm sure this is because I wasn't walking confidently! If I just respected those innocent womxn instead of passing them by, I never would've had to deal with their calm and rational responses to my vile inkwell behavior!

Being insulted by women is a manlet trait. Tall and ugly men can just gymmaxx to get respect.

Being insulted by women is a manlet trait. Tall and ugly men can just gymmaxx to get respect.
I was probably 5'5 to 5'8 at the time. I don't remember. But my face has always been sub 4, and it was probably a 2-3 at that time due to acne.

She will also look ugly one day when shes 50. take the agepill

Some women are so spoiled that they'll insult even ogremaxxed incels, since they know most men won't dare to touch them no matter what given the consequences of doing so.

Some women are so spoiled that they'll insult even ogremaxxed incels, since they know most men won't dare to touch them no matter what given the consequences of doing so.

if you are ugly foids will insult you just for existing

To be honest I'd take it as a compliment if somebody said I was like Speedy Gonzales!

He is a great character!

Thing is when you live life on easy mode like most women you can have whatever attitude you want and you'll still do fine.

Yeah they'll find any flaws to attack you from and they're good at identifying it since they hide their flaws with make-up themselves with such high precision. Foids are super insecure.

Foids still insult ogrecels (I've experienced it myself, this happened a lot in high school when I was growing into becoming an ogre).

Why wouldn’t you punch them in the mouth. Don’t let any butch call you that. Spit in their face

Foids don't just hate ugly men, they feel superior to them and view them as slaves. When the OP walked fast, he was an individual, and foids hate that.

Let's take a trip back to my high school days.
I walked fast through the hallway. I wanted to escape it, because everyone else was walking and talking with friends. It felt embarrassing to be alone every time, and I just wanted out of it ASAP.
Well, one day, it was pretty silent in the hallway. I was walking to something, don't remember what. There were 2 stacies in front of me. I walk past them and one jeers "Hey loser, compensating for something with that Speedy Gonzales attitude?" (paraphrased, do not remember exact words.)
I then said calmly "Is there a problem?"
"Yeah, you're ugly." (that I remember exactly)

I then walked away and tried to ignore them. They kept jeering.

Though I'm sure this is because I wasn't walking confidently! If I just respected those innocent womxn instead of passing them by, I never would've had to deal with their calm and rational responses to my vile inkwell behavior!
Hopefully they die of cancer or get raped by old incels. It's what they deserve.

Foids still insult ogrecels (I've experienced it myself, this happened a lot in high school when I was growing into becoming an ogre).