Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women will prefer a good looking idiot over him because „muh natural selection, bro“

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
It’s normal bro, women are attracted to the best genes bro, it’s muh Evolution Bro.

Yeah, genes are only limited to looks Bro, you are right bro, women are actually doing gods work by only fucking handsome dudes and also fucking other women, even though they can’t get pregnant from lesbian sex, but hey, you are right bro, it’s all natural selection and evolution, it’s not shallowness, bro, no bro

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiBV5IZsCF8/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Last edited:
"Natural selection" all bullshit, he is more useful to everyone and more fit to survive than prettyboy dumb fucks, yet his ugly face makes him undesired, its all about making the pussy wet, muh biology is a scam.

"Natural selection" all bullshit, he is more useful to everyone and more fit to survive than prettyboy dumb fucks, yet his ugly face makes him undesired, its all about making the pussy wet, muh biology is a scam.
Also men don’t seem to care about good genetics, so natural selection doesen’t work for males JFL

Also men don’t seem to care about good genetics, so natural selection doesen’t work for males JFL
Yeah, they fuck what they can. Especially now everyone like fat bitches, just breed diabetic kids theory.

how the fuck he knows the rest of digits :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

he is more useful to everyone and more fit to survive than prettyboy dumb fucks,
But we all have calculators so his skill is quite pointless really. It's just a cool party trick

But we all have calculators so his skill is quite pointless really. It's just a cool party trick
And who creates calculators and everything that make our life easier? People like him.
Yet "he isn’t needed in todays time, bro“

I'm sure his capabilities go far beyond that.

Yup. It pisses me off when everyone, including people on here, misuse natural selection/eugenics as a way to justify women only going for Chads.

At our current rate, the generation 50 years from now will be a bunch of dumbfucks, even though they just might look good, but even then, their looks might be the new average. I have never met a single zoomer who would be potentially fit for office. Imagine what it will be like in the zoomer generation, where women only pick the guys for their looks, once all of those guys born from said zoomer women hit their 40s. Western countries will be crippled, indebted, and crime ridden.

Last edited:
Yup. It pisses me off when everyone, including people on here, misuse natural selection/eugenics as a way to justify women only going for Chads.

At our current rate, the generation 50 years from now will be a bunch of dumbfucks, even though they just might look good, but even then, their looks might be the new average. I have never met a single zoomer who would be potentially fit for office. Imagine what it will be like in the zoomer generation, where women only pick the guys for their looks, once all of those guys born from said zoomer women hit their 40s. Western countries will be crippled, indebted, and crime ridden.
Millions of smart people from this generation won't carry on their genes while retards who don't know anything other than posing for 30 seconds for tiktok will one day be fathers. You're right, next generations will be braindead posers.

:yes:

he clearly just has a microphone and someone typing it in on a calc on the other end and telling him