Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women would rather be stabbed to death than be with a nice good guy

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
It’s the truth faggots

A woman wakes up and hates men that are nice and kind with short, ugly, and have a little dick. She’d rather be gutted alive like a pig than to fuck an ugly man.

One time I seen these comments on YouTube about a video of some bad boy killing some slut and the comment said “omg I’d let him do that to me” and it’s no joke. She really would ☠️

i hate life and existence.

They are all sinful creatures with no heart or soul

I don't give a shit.

Foids are vile creatures

Water everybody knows roasties hate nice guys.

18136.jpg

They have fetish to be killed by chad or tyrone

destroy all women

I hate women so much

It’s the truth faggots

A woman wakes up and hates men that are nice and kind with short, ugly, and have a little dick. She’d rather be gutted alive like a pig than to fuck an ugly man.

One time I seen these comments on YouTube about a video of some bad boy killing some slut and the comment said “omg I’d let him do that to me” and it’s no joke. She really would ☠️
jfl type shit

It’s the truth faggots

fuck this world let it be destroyed

It's true. Women would rather commit suicide than to be with a ugly or below average looking guy