Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women…

What happens when you put foids in engineering

Your brain on tiktok :feelsjuice:
Also why tf did they use that generic YouTube music

most intelligent foids

So you’re telling me 3 people can’t pick up and move what looks to be a glass tabletop, which can’t weigh more than 50 lbs, for a few minutes?

So you’re telling me 3 people can’t pick up and move what looks to be a glass tabletop, which can’t weigh more than 50 lbs, for a few minutes?
They’re rich kids who usually have movers and are too lazy to take it down the stairs. They could’ve landed it if the stupid toilets pushed it on time like the man.

As someone who would move 300lb marble slabs with only one other person without breaking them, I have lost faith in humanity. This generation is doomed to suffer…

I've had a glass table top like that before. It's a pain to carry by yourself but you can do it. The boomer fuck should have just carried the shit downstairs jfl.