Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Womens advantage in having access to sex and intimacy is the main reason why men are 4X more likely to commit suicide

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I said it.

Fuck the social scientists/cucks in media for not mentioning that as a reason for the gender gap in suicide, let alone the main factor behind it.

Either women start doing actions to promote equality or they need to start killing themselves more
full

People just don't give a fuck about men in general, unless you're Chad. That's why most homeless people are men, women always have simps willing to help when they go through tough times.

Massive suifuel

Suicide because of women is the highest state of cuckoldry.

Its insane how they wont admit the mental damage that follows with being denied intimacy, touch, hand holding, hugs, sex etc.
Being denied one of your most basic biological desires is horrible for mental health

Yes. I agree. This is the main reason. But other things as well. High IQ post. I would also say they make friends much easier. They simply have life in general much easier.

Imagine a man who can afford to fuck a new foid every other day, consensually and not transactionally. Even if that foid is hideous. Can you see him ever committing suicide? NO FUCKING WAY. Unless he's mentally ill.

This isn't theory, it is fact. Women have Minecraft Creative Mode tier ease when it comes to receiving validation and being cared about.

No one gives a shit about a man unless they have something they can exploit from or if the man is attractive.

Low tier men can be sent to the gulags and no one would care.

This is fact. If the average woman switched bodies with an average man, they'd have a nervous breakdown within a couple weeks.

This isn't theory, it is fact. Women have Minecraft Creative Mode tier ease when it comes to receiving validation and being cared about.

No one gives a shit about a man unless they have something they can exploit from or if the man is attractive.

I said it.

Fuck the social scientists/cucks in media for not mentioning that as a reason for the gender gap in suicide, let alone the main factor behind it.

They usually blame it on men by saying something like "men are reluctant to seek help due to masculine norms" but the truth is there is no help to be had as a male. The only thing they'll do is put you on shitty SSRI's which do nothing.

Wow yeah.. I stopped trusting scientists after they sucked off BLM-protests during a pandemic but cried about all the evil Trump supporters at rallies killing 100s of people while there supposedly being "no evidence to support BLM spread covid". But this one is obviously some feminist agenda bullshit as well.

Nobel prize worthy post, but that award only goes to bluepilled cucks. There should be a blackpilled Nobel prize.

Yep. Couldn't be more true.

Either women start doing actions to promote equality or they need to start killing themselves more
full
They should be getting on our cocks, fucking toilets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back