Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Womens looks dont matter anymore

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Jxqlmyw7o2251

Women will never purposely go for someone 3 points below them just to get a bf. The fact that this is still a debate kinda pisses me off. In my life Ive seen the fattest ugliest girls manage to get boy friends thats still significantly better than not having anything happen to you at all.

Foids get upset because they all feel entitled to Chad but Chad can only be in one place at a time.

They can't fathom the experience of complete radio silence when NO ONE considers you a viable mate.

View attachment 269091
Women will never purposely go for someone 3 points below them just to get a bf. The fact that this is still a debate kinda pisses me off. In my life Ive seen the fattest ugliest girls manage to get boy friends thats still significantly better than not having anything happen to you at all.
I asked out a girl that dead looks like the one in pic and I got rejected.
He requested a ban and left this site because of the fbi thing
Tbh if they’ve already got our ips and matched us by now leaving the site ain’t doing much.

Holy hell what does any of that mean? I thought foids were known to have good handwriting.

Some members think that this website is honeypot/actively working with FBI/Interpol/whatever. Sergeant made a thread about allegations shortwhile ago. Go read it and make your own mind on the issue.
Some members are also low IQ. If you think the FBI wouldnt have already found you behind your crappy pirated VPN think again.

Just don't post shit that can get you incarcerated.

I would fuck her but only for free
:feelswow: