Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women's orgasms correlated with the males' wealth

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Title.
800px-Womens_orgasms_based_on_male_wealth.PNG

gigantic cope, only looks and dick size matter for toilet orgasms

women ar lieing to keep their rich husbands happy

gigantic cope, only looks and dick size matter for toilet orgasms
have you ever seen white chad delivering food for uber eats?yeah, me neither. looks alone brings a shit ton of wealth,so if you are chad people will just naturally love you and as long as you don't fuck up the job(sometimes not even that),you should be fine and will probably receive very good promotions.

assuming you are in a rich country that is.backhome even if you are in the trades or in some fancy job you probably only get 200 or 400 more euros at the very best.

Whether or not the study is true, it doesn't reflect well on foids.

I think its more about penis size, her mood, her sensitivity, and how attracted she is to the guy

Good looking people are usually richer than ugly people

Some of the grays graduated in European universities and got Master's degrees... and speak 5 foreign languages. Brainlet? Yeah, sure.

A male with stable source of income can charm what he wants, get what he seeks, he also has time to search for it, can easily pay to lick-suck feet of a teen girl, can easily impress with his stability.

this is jewish :lasereyes: materialistic psyop :feelswhat::society:

yes keep working goy maybe one day you will be rich and make all girls orgasm

yes femgoy all you need is money and consooming this is the epitome of happiness

:feelsseriously::society:

They must have better personality, that’s all.:blackpill:

Did this study control for looks, height, status?

It is a fact that tall, good-looking, high-status males also tend to be richer.

Foids seem attracted to several archetypes, the top 6 are:
-- The CEO (rich)
-- The pirate (thug)
-- The werewolf (savage)
-- The vampire (dark triad)
-- The surgeon (statusmaxxed)
-- The lieutenant (authoritymaxxed)

What they all have in common is high-status.

What varies is how this status is employed -- whether in obtaining wealth, intimidating people, being an outlaw, deceiving people, exercising the power of life-and-death, wearing a uniform of a powerful organization etc. --- Of course, without being NT, tall and good-looking it is all for naught.

Last edited:
I do agree, bro. Very good point.

have you ever seen white chad delivering food for uber eats?yeah, me neither. looks alone brings a shit ton of wealth,so if you are chad people will just naturally love you and as long as you don't fuck up the job(sometimes not even that),you should be fine and will probably receive very good
Yes. But only like 1 or 2 times.

But this is true overall. Beautiful people get better jobs. Never in my ENTIRE life have I ever seen a good looking janitor. Always ugly short people. At the warehouse I used to work at, thr janitors were all veitnamesee manlets with 1 manlet whitr ginger with tons of freckles on his face.