Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women's standards are INSANE: Tyrone has M.Sc, several honorary Ph.Ds, was a record-breaking receiver in NFL & an Astronaut. His dogs are his "family"

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

OMG Scooby that feels so good!
★★★★★
Meet Leland D. Melvin.

Doesn't really look much like an incel, right? Fair call, I doubt he identifies as one of us, because he is far too busy being an absolute Kang & sheeeiiiit. For real, though...

Pictured above is Astronaut Leland D.
Melvin's official NASA portrait.

When NASA astronaut Melvin was assigned to a space shuttle mission in 2008, he was told he could bring his family for the official photo shoot wearing the famous orange "pumpkin suit."

So, Melvin brought his rescue dogs Jake and Scout along with a neighbor to hold them and keep hem quiet in the back of his van. (Dogs are not allowed on NASA bases.) [I]"I got to the guard shack, flashed my badge, and I gunned the van and drove to the photo lab,"[/I] Melvin said.

He then went up the back stairs where the photographer was waiting, went into the photo lab with 100 MilkBones to keep the dogs busy while he changed into the suit and came out.

This MF apparently has got no S.O. in his life, no kids, nobody else in his life who wanted to be in his photo before he rode the fire into orbit on the fucking SPACE SHUTTLE. Nobody except his dogs.

(As any dog person knows, the average dog is better than most people.)

To understand just how much of an indictment this is of toilets' mating standards and habits, you need to fully appreciate just what an absolute fucking champion this motherfucker has been, in absolutely every area of his life. Read on, if you want to feel small, weak and lazy:

Aerospace engineer Leland D. Melvin was born in Lynchburg, Virginia on February 15, 1964 to Deems and Grace Melvin. Upon graduating from Heritage High School in 1982, Melvin was awarded a football scholarship to attend the University of Richmond. He earned his [B]B.A. degree in chemistry from the University of Richmond in 1986,[/B] and his M.S. degree in materials science engineering from the University of Virginia in 1991.

So he's probsbly not some niggerball retard riding the diversity quota...?

From 1982 to 1985, Melvin was a wide receiver on the University of Richmond football team, where he became [B]the all-time reception leader [/B]and was an Associated Press All-America selection in 1984 and 1985. The Detroit Lions selected Melvin in the eleventh round of the 1986 National Football League player draft. Several months later, he suffered a hamstring injury and was unable to fully recover. Melvin’s [B]NASA career [/B]began in 1989 in the [B]Fiber Optic Sensors group[/B] of the [B]Nondestructive Evaluation Sciences Branch[/B] at [B]NASA Langley Research Center[/B], where he conducted research in the area of physical measurements for the development of advanced instrumentation for nondestructive evaluation. In 1994, Melvin was selected to lead the vehicle health monitoring team for the cooperative Lockheed/NASA X-33 Reusable Launch Vehicle program.

In 1998, Melvin was selected into the NASA Astronaut Corps. [B]He flew into space twice on the[/B]
[B]STS-122 in 2008 and STS-129 in 2009[/B]. Both missions were aboard the orbiter Atlantis. Melvin has logged more than 565 hours in space. Additionally, Melvin has served the Astronaut Office Space Station Operations Branch and the Robotics Branch of the Astronaut Office. In 2010, NASA Administrator Charles Bolden selected Melvin as the associate administrator for education. In this position, Melvin [B]travels throughout the U.S. engaging thousands of students and teachers in the excitement of space exploration and inspiring them to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).[/B] Melvin was also selected to serve on the [B]White House National Science and Technology Council[/B]’s Committee on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Education and is the U.S. representative on the International Space Education Board.

Melvin is a member of the American Chemical Society and the Society for Experimental Mechanics. He also holds honorary doctorates from Centre College, St Paul's College and Campbellsville University.

Brief recap:

• Mogs at pro football
  • Mogs at STEM school
  • Ran research programmes at NASA
  • Been an Astronaut twice
  • Just an absolute fucking champion who almost any man would crave respect and approval from.

Still no pussy for you, sweaty! Sorry, it's just a preference, tee hee!

Last edited:
Nigga did LITERALLY everything and still can't get laid

giphy.gif

Tbh just because a man is unmarried and doesn't have kids, it doesn't mean he isn't up in womens guts constantly

As far as we know he could be what so many MSTOW's dream of becoming, basically a successful guy who pumps and dumps women left and right and center

He literally mogs 99% of entire human race in terms of both physical condition and intelligence, tbh i reckon he's a volcel.

Meet Leland D. Melvin.

View attachment 1147899

Doesn't really look much like an incel, right? Fair call, I doubt he identifies as one of us, because he is far too busy being an absolute Kang & sheeeiiiit. For real, though...

Pictured above is Astronaut Leland D.
Melvin's official NASA portrait.

When NASA astronaut Melvin was assigned to a space shuttle mission in 2008, he was told he could bring his family for the official photo shoot wearing the famous orange "pumpkin suit."

So, Melvin brought his rescue dogs Jake and Scout along with a neighbor to hold them and keep hem quiet in the back of his van. (Dogs are not allowed on NASA bases.) [I]"I got to the guard shack, flashed my badge, and I gunned the van and drove to the photo lab,"[/I] Melvin said.

He then went up the back stairs where the photographer was waiting, went into the photo lab with 100 MilkBones to keep the dogs busy while he changed into the suit and came out.

This MF apparently has got no S.O. in his life, no kids, nobody else in his life who wanted to be in his photo before he rode the fire into orbit on the fucking SPACE SHUTTLE. Nobody except his dogs.

(As any dog person knows, the average dog is better than most people.)

To understand just how much of an indictment this is of toilets' mating standards and habits, you need to fully appreciate just what an absolute fucking champion this motherfucker has been, in absolutely every area of his life. Read on, if you want to feel small, weak and lazy:

Aerospace engineer Leland D. Melvin was born in Lynchburg, Virginia on February 15, 1964 to Deems and Grace Melvin. Upon graduating from Heritage High School in 1982, Melvin was awarded a football scholarship to attend the University of Richmond. He earned his [B]B.A. degree in chemistry from the University of Richmond in 1986,[/B] and his M.S. degree in materials science engineering from the University of Virginia in 1991.

So he's probsbly not some niggerball retard riding the diversity quota...?

From 1982 to 1985, Melvin was a wide receiver on the University of Richmond football team, where he became [B]the all-time reception leader [/B]and was an Associated Press All-America selection in 1984 and 1985. The Detroit Lions selected Melvin in the eleventh round of the 1986 National Football League player draft. Several months later, he suffered a hamstring injury and was unable to fully recover. Melvin’s [B]NASA career [/B]began in 1989 in the [B]Fiber Optic Sensors group[/B] of the [B]Nondestructive Evaluation Sciences Branch[/B] at [B]NASA Langley Research Center[/B], where he conducted research in the area of physical measurements for the development of advanced instrumentation for nondestructive evaluation. In 1994, Melvin was selected to lead the vehicle health monitoring team for the cooperative Lockheed/NASA X-33 Reusable Launch Vehicle program.

In 1998, Melvin was selected into the NASA Astronaut Corps. [B]He flew into space twice on the[/B]
[B]STS-122 in 2008 and STS-129 in 2009[/B]. Both missions were aboard the orbiter Atlantis. Melvin has logged more than 565 hours in space. Additionally, Melvin has served the Astronaut Office Space Station Operations Branch and the Robotics Branch of the Astronaut Office. In 2010, NASA Administrator Charles Bolden selected Melvin as the associate administrator for education. In this position, Melvin [B]travels throughout the U.S. engaging thousands of students and teachers in the excitement of space exploration and inspiring them to pursue careers in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).[/B] Melvin was also selected to serve on the [B]White House National Science and Technology Council[/B]’s Committee on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Education and is the U.S. representative on the International Space Education Board.

Melvin is a member of the American Chemical Society and the Society for Experimental Mechanics. He also holds honorary doctorates from Centre College, St Paul's College and Campbellsville University.

Brief recap:

• Mogs at pro football
  • Mogs at STEM school
  • Ran research programmes at NASA
  • Been an Astronaut twice
  • Just an absolute fucking champion who almost any man would crave respect and approval from.

Still no pussy for you, sweaty! Sorry, it's just a preference, tee hee!
Why no pussy? Just because he doesn't have a family? He probably fucked white foids all days

Tbh just because a man is unmarried and doesn't have kids, it doesn't mean he isn't up in womens guts constantly

As far as we know he could be what so many MSTOW's dream of becoming, basically a successful guy who pumps and dumps women left and right and center
this--^

Exactly what I was thinking.

These dumb normies don't get married they have girlfriends you don't know if he's incel

There's no indication he's pussyless. He could have been slaying in his early days and right now has hoes on speed dial but chooses not to take a pic with them because they're ..... hoes

He literally mogs 99% of entire human race in terms of both physical condition and intelligence, tbh i reckon he's a volcel.

Why no pussy? Just because he doesn't have a family? He probably fucked white foids all days

These dumb normies don't get married they have girlfriends you don't know if he's incel

There's no indication he's pussyless. He could have been slaying in his early days and right now has hoes on speed dial but chooses not to take a pic with them because they're ..... hoes

Maybe.... I hope you're right, that would be less blackpilling...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back