Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WomenSexDrive Pill: According to Sex Therapist Women are as sexually desirous or even more so than Men.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Marcia Chong says that the dating dynamics has changed in the past 15 years & Women's list of desires have increased. They just don't tell Men that as it would make it awkward. So they lie & gas light. Quelle Surprise.

Amazon product ASIN B07C884T19View: https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Cheyenne-L%C3%B6hnen/dp/B07C884T19?language=en_US

Because if they told men how high their sex drives are, men would ask why they aren't having sex with them or plenty of other normal men as often as they could

Men would then realize women are chadsexual

They don't have a higher sex drive but they do know what motivates men (read: chad).
Because if they told men how high their sex drives are, men would ask why they aren't having sex with them or plenty of other normal men as often as they could

She covered all that as well. "Tall, Dark, Handsome, College Degree, Good Job with career prospects"... All prerequisites to an ever expanding list of demands since they believe they're entitled to that.

Spot on, but for chad only.

The reason our parents' generation has this myth that women have no sex drive is because they're BETABUXERS

sorry but no, men actually have a higher sex drive

this is proven by looking at tranny studies, when women are put on testosterone they complain about how horny they are

this is proven by looking at tranny studies, when women are put on testosterone they complain about how horny they are
this by no means proves anything brocel. first off trannies are deranged and mentally ill, and their experiences can't be extrapolated to normal people at all, also, a woman on testosterone isn't a man so it's not the same thing, maybe women on testosterone just get extremely horny or something

this by no means proves anything brocel. first off trannies are deranged and mentally ill, and their experiences can't be extrapolated to normal people at all, also, a woman on testosterone isn't a man so it's not the same thing, maybe women on testosterone just get extremely horny or something
sorry but no.

there are other scientific studies that prove men want sex more than women

the common response is "women do want sex, just not with you"

it's a cheap strawman argument, as if I said women don't want sex. in reality they do want sex, just not as much as men.

Marcia Chong says that the dating dynamics has changed in the past 15 years & Women's list of desires have increased. They just don't tell Men that as it would make it awkward. So they lie & gas light. Quelle Surprise.

Amazon product ASIN B07C884T19View: https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Cheyenne-L%C3%B6hnen/dp/B07C884T19?language=en_US

Clearly bullshit. Ftm transexuals feel anche enormous increase in sex drive when they take testosterone. Even the more sexualized foid has a pathetic sex drive compared to most men
this by no means proves anything brocel. first off trannies are deranged and mentally ill
You know they still count as women taking male hormones, right?
The same can be said about adolescents.
Oh and female brain doesn't activate when shown a male body while the male brain activates with the female body per se
sorry but no.

it's a cheap strawman argument, as if I said women don't want sex. in reality they do want sex, just not as much as men.
Exactly

sorry but no.

a sex drive doesn't mean wanting to have sex, maybe women's sex drive manifests differently, as in, maybe they don't want to have sex per se as often, but think about chad a lot, for example. but they definitely think about chads and want chads A LOT and probably are hornier than men tbh
You know they still count as women taking male hormones, right?
The same can be said about adolescents.
Oh and female brain doesn't activate when shown a male body while the male brain activates with the female body per se

doesn't mean shit

also of course I know trannies can't change sex and they all are their "assigned at birth" sex, but they're deranged so their experiences don't count

but they definitely think about chads and want chads A LOT and probably are hornier than men tbh
"probably"

how can you not see your own ignorance?

you are literally pulling this shit out of your ass

doesn't mean shit
Yes it means women who take male hormones become more visual and hornier. That's just a fact and trying to dispute that just makes you sound stupid
also of course I know trannies can't change sex and they all are their "assigned at birth" sex, but they're deranged so their experiences don't count
That's really missing the entire point

Yes it means women who take male hormones become more visual and hornier. That's just a fact and trying to dispute that just makes you sound stupid
you're assuming a woman who takes male hormones will experience what males do, but it may not work that way

"probably"

how can you not see your own ignorance?

you are literally pulling this shit out of your ass
I'm not pulling it out of my ass, when I say probably I mean I'm guessing according to my observations and knowledge of the blackpill :feelsokman: :feelsthink:

Where else could I pull this shit? From scientific studies, which support tranny ideology and the bluepill? JFL

I'm not pulling it out of my ass, when I say probably I mean I'm guessing according to my observations and knowledge of the blackpill :feelsokman: :feelsthink:

Where else could I pull this shit? From scientific studies, which support tranny ideology and the bluepill? JFL
sorry but no

the reason there are male incels is because men want sex more than women

the demand for pussy is greater than the demand for dick, so therefore some men will be left out

basic economics

sorry but no

the demand for pussy is greater than the demand for dick, so therefore some men will be left out

basic economics
no that's bc of polygamy, women only want chad so that's why all other males are left out, but they're thirsty as fuck for chad

no that's bc of polygamy, women only want chad so that's why all other males are left out, but they're thirsty as fuck for chad
no no no

you do understand women have a sex drive too? just a weaker one then men

if women were as horny as men, chad wouldn't need to ever fuck beckys, he could just fuck stacies and stacylites.

but those 7+ women do not get as horny as chad, so chad goes for average and even below average chicks

sorry but no

basic economics
You left out another key component: There are more men than women in many nations. This is even more true when you look at the younger age bracket.
no no no

if women were as horny as men, chad wouldn't need to ever fuck beckys, he could just fuck stacies and stacylites.

but those 7+ women do not get as horny as chad, so chad goes for average and even below average chicks
No it has to do with spreading your seed. Studies have shown that men get much more excited at the thought of fucking different women even if those women aren't that great looking.

Chad would rather fuck the 7/10 once and then the 5/10 then fucking that same 7/10 twice. Literally how our brains are wired

Men do have higher sex drives than women, but bluepillers and society vastly underestimate the sex drive of women tbh

no no no

idk man I guess you have a point ngl

False, if so why dont they rape?

you're assuming a woman who takes male hormones will experience what males do, but it may not work that way
In terms of sex drive they do. Even female powerlifters who take T experience the same and wonder how can men control themselves. Again: denying the correlation between T and sex drive both in men and women is just stupid at this point

In terms of sex drive they do. Even female powerlifters who take T experience the same and wonder how can men control themselves. Again: denying the correlation between T and sex drive both in men and women is just stupid at this point
But that's not so easy how it works. Men need high testosterone and a bit of estrogen for hormonal health and good libido. Low libido in men may be due to too low estrogen.

There is a different metabolization of sexual hormones in both genders.

A growing body of literature on effects of hormones in women and female-to-male transsexuals indicates that testosterone therapy can enhance to some extent aspects of sexual function (for example, libido and vaginal lubrication), improve memory, strengthen bone, reduce fat mass, and increase lean body mass. However, as noted in our American Scientist article, some of these effects may be due to estrogen produced by the aromatization of their testosterone. The extent to which testosterone affects women’s sexual desire is not fully understood, as S. Wahlin-Jacobsen and colleagues discussed in a 2014 article in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

But that's not so easy how it works. Men need high testosterone and a bit of estrogen for hormonal health and good libido. Low libido in men may be due to too low estrogen.

There is a different metabolization of sexual hormones in both genders.
It doesn't change the fact that even men who report low testosterone tend to have lower libido. Women who become MEN also report this. There's a correlation in both genders between androgen sensitivity and sex drive. Estrogen play a role but the biggest role is played by testosterone.
Men with androngen insensitivity who never processed testosterone even during pregnancy develop a brain that activates sexually as that of a woman and that also have problems in rotating 3D objects

It doesn't change the fact that even men who report low testosterone tend to have lower libido. Women who become MEN also report this. There's a correlation in both genders between androgen sensitivity and sex drive. Estrogen play a role but the biggest role is played by testosterone.
Men with androngen insensitivity who never processed testosterone even during pregnancy develop a brain that activates sexually as that of a woman and that also have problems in rotating 3D objects
Can it not be theoretically, that women has higher androgen sensitivity? So, when you flood the system with external testosterone you get a different outcome in libido than a man has with the same level.

That there maybe is a difference shows a different behavior activation of external testosterone to female and to castrated males:

In addition, testosterone can activate aggressive behavior in adult female mice, although not to the same levels as testosterone in castrated males.30

Further different reaction to hormones:

These neurons are responsible for controlling gonadotropin-releasing hormone release and, thus, luteinizing hormone release. The fact that these connections are more robust in the female brain makes sense functionally because females have a greater luteinizing hormone response to estradiol than males.36

But I don't know tbh...

How can people possibly think that women are even remotely as sexual as men? Literally every society contradicts that claim.

Can it not be theoretically, that women has higher androgen sensitivity? So, when you flood the system with external testosterone you get a different outcome in libido than a man has with the same level.
Yes they probably are. This Is why foids totally freak out when they have higher testosterone than average. The only foid i managed to kiss while drunk was a foid with policistic ovary syndrome. It Was litterally as easy as asking her for kiss and BJ since she is high t as fuck she doesn't get turned off by non attractive autistic guys who ask for sex and she sees every guy as potential sex material ("can we fuck" "Yes of course" Kinda stuff) She has always been a difficult child growing up and she's been in jail 2 times.
However collectively speaking women are very low T compared to men to even tho they are more sensitive to T. Consider how even foids can have an even lower sex drive than their normal if they have problem with very low t

I dont think women’s is as high as men but it’s more than most people think it is

What a load of bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back