Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wonder how it was for autismcels in china in 2005

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Since the 1970s, the Government of China has been seeking to improve the conditions of people with disability. In 2006, the Chinese law officially recognized autism as a disability.

Since the 1970s, the Government of China has been seeking to improve the conditions of people with disability. In 2006, the Chinese law officially recognized autism as a disability.
They were sent to asilum, when they died due to insanity, killed themselves, or was used on variety of drug experiments.. as it is to this day happening not in China only in most 2nd and 3rd world countries

They were sent to asilum, when they died due to insanity, killed themselves, or was used on variety of drug experiments.. as it is to this day happening not in China only in most 2nd and 3rd world countries
They still do that?

They still do that?
Will not put my hand to fire for this but, in country where I live mentally disabled ppl jump under train, leaving asilums, or kus hang themselves its not majority of them but there are still a cases… will not be impressed If China leaks something like this

Will not put my hand to fire for this but, in country where I live mentally disabled ppl jump under train, leaving asilums, or kus hang themselves its not majority of them but there are still a cases… will not be impressed If China leaks something like this

They would be too busy eating cats to care about actual males

Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, You name it eat cats!
Ye, dogs, rats, mouses, birds, everything that moves will not be spared from that aggresive kung kongs

Remy does not deserve to die to that cannibals
No? Remy is being held captive so he can make that soup for all eternity

Chinese bred huge wild rats for 'nutritious' meat with '100 reasons to eat  them' before ban due to coronavirus – The US Sun | The US Sun

If Remy does not COOK!, HE WILL (BE!!!!!!!!!) COOKED!!