Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over work = death

hunchback

hunchback

Officer
i work 45-50 hours a week doing menial work and want to kill myself every day. It's so pointless. i have no free time to do anything and during the weekends I have to lie down and rest. the worst part of it all is that I'm slaving away for nothing. i'm never going to have a family of my own or have children, what's the point.

I've been there. I don't know how wageslaves can do that for their entire lives.

Fucked up how old are you? Are you a study cel?

Fucked up how old are you? Are you a study cel?

I'm 28. No I do tech support stuff. people call me when their ms outlook isn't working, stuff like that. I used to work in a call centre but the company gave me permission to work from home because of my back problems

I work 55 hours a week and I feel pretty good, i can't visit this forum and stay rotting anymore but it's better for my mental health and wallet

I wish I was a NEET.
Working 50 hours a week? I wouldn't be able to live like this. Even my standard 40 is not life.

the worst part of it all is that I'm slaving away for nothing. i'm never going to have a family of my own or have children, what's the point.

That's exactly how I felt before I quit my job and gave up on my dreadful career. Now I'm still miserable as fuck, but at least I have more free time and don't feel like a slave for a society that actively hates people like me.

I'm 28. No I do tech support stuff. people call me when their ms outlook isn't working, stuff like that. I used to work in a call centre but the company gave me permission to work from home because of my back problems

Fuck i know a dude who is from tech support, he is also incel. Must be hell to fix chad and stacys problems. You a virgin or do you have had a gf in the past?

I use to work 50 hours a week doing two jobs but after a while I just said fuck it and quit one of them. Now I only work 25 hours a week. You should just work less there's no point working your ass off as an incel.

i work 45-50 hours a week doing menial work and want to kill myself every day. It's so pointless. i have no free time to do anything and during the weekends I have to lie down and rest. the worst part of it all is that I'm slaving away for nothing. i'm never going to have a family of my own or have children, what's the point.
How much money are you earning per hour?

I use to work 50 hours a week doing two jobs but after a while I just said fuck it and quit one of them. Now I only work 25 hours a week. You should just work less there's no point working your ass off as an incel.

25 hours/week (or three days a week) is the maximum that I could see myself working. Anything more than that would feel like slavery. I'd rather be dead or homeless than return to full-time work. I'm way too depressed and unmotivated to be able to handle that for more than 1-2 months at a time. As you said, there's no point in being a workhorse if you're incel. Especially if you're not working in a field that you enjoy.

if you dont have work you dont have money to cope enough. its a paradox

atleast u have money tho right?

Incel with money>broke incel