Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Work is very emasculating

• Thread starter Genetic Dead End
  • Start date
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Unfiltered sadness. AcneScarCel.
★★★★★
Being told to come at a specific time, take orders, and sit for hours upon hours everyday is the epitome of emasculation and servility. Being subservient is against every fiber of the male psyche. Men were meant to be masters of their owns lives. But instead, they are now reduced to mere cattle accepting their docile roles and their eventual culling (retirement) with pride.
Fed with hyper-inflammatory estrogen filled foods since birth to further numb their brains and weaken their already feminine emaciated bodies.

Reminder that these men’s ancestors were fearless warriors and kamikaze pilots.

4F535AD5 4ADB 456D 848B 09A599AA358D
25291BCE DC26 47ED 91ED 766FA7796C60

Fuck, the workpill is depressing. We need 2 go back. I want to be a samurai in Japan

it is very depressing as this is my current situation

The worst is having a Foid boss. I will rope before going through that shit again.

chad and stacy live in a hedonist society that is held up by the working class sub8 males being feed lies and misinformation to chase their tails believing like there is still hope somewhere down the line.

And religion was designed for sub8 men to be morally conditioned and subject to an exclusionary environment believing they are righteous for not giving into ""sin"" when the reality of the situation is they are being brainwashed with promises of reward in "heaven", all the while rich elitists fuck underage kids daily and laugh all the way to the bank.

Men are now supposed to never talk about their situation, remain quiet at all times, pretend to not exist but also work with a clear headed consciousness and be a bubbly giggly faggot, do not think ill of women who make 10x more than you on onlyfans doing absolutely nothing, be a complacent drone wagie and maybe someone will occasionally pretend to feel bad for you working more than the legal limit

Last edited:
The only difference between being a slave and living in modern society is that society gives you the illusion of choice. They tell you that you can do whatever you want if you set your mind to it but that's a lie. In reality you will join the vast majority of people and slave away, wasting most of your life being told exactly what to do and how to act. You are able to change jobs but how does that make a difference? No matter what you pick you will still have to serve your master and follow their commands.
Wageslavery controls your entire life. It doesn't just stop when you leave for the day. It ends up controlling your thoughts and your actions. It's like a parasite that takes over a healthy host and slowly sucks all of the life and energy out of them until there is nothing but a husk of a person left.

chad and stacy live in a hedonist society that is held up by the working class sub8 males being feed lies and misinformation to chase their tails believing like there is still hope somewhere down the line.

And religion was designed for sub8 men to be morally conditioned and subject to an exclusionary environment believing they are righteous for not giving into ""sin"" when the reality of the situation is they are being brainwashed with promises of reward in "heaven", all the while rich elitists fuck underage kids daily and laugh all the way to the bank.

Men are now supposed to never talk about their situation, remain quiet at all times, pretend to not exist but also work with a clear headed consciousness and be a bubbly giggly faggot, do not think ill of women who make 10x more than you on onlyfans doing absolutely nothing, be a complacent drone wagie and maybe someone will occasionally pretend to feel bad for you working more than the legal limit
The only difference between being a slave and living in modern society is that society gives you the illusion of choice. They tell you that you can do whatever you want if you set your mind to it but that's a lie. In reality you will join the vast majority of people and slave away, wasting most of your life being told exactly what to do and how to act. You are able to change jobs but how does that make a difference? No matter what you pick you will still have to serve your master and follow their commands.
Wageslavery controls your entire life. It doesn't just stop when you leave for the day. It ends up controlling your thoughts and your actions. It's like a parasite that takes over a healthy host and slowly sucks all of the life and energy out of them until there is nothing but a husk of a person left.
Not to mention the mass disillusionment where its accepted to sacrifice 2-3 decades of your life preparing for your slave job (work).

I always thought the same thing tbh. I just want to die in a war.
When I was a child I never thought I would grow up to become envious of kamikaze pilots

beautiful thoughts. to wagie is to suffer. how do normslime do it? do they not feel? just how demoralized are they?

beautiful thoughts. to wagie is to suffer. how do normslime do it? do they not feel? just how demoralized are they?
Thanks bro. They accept this lifestyle without question, truly remarkable.

It worked for a while before the sexual revolution made traditional sexual mores a thing for only uptight prudes to strictly adhere to.
Unlike before though enough low status men know society is a scam and how it is set up that way to privilege women and high SMV men. But despite this they are powerless to do anything to remove themselves from being exploited. It's so insulting that even though it is known what a farce this current system is people keep trying to force low status men to slave away for nothing.

Being told to come at a specific time, take orders, and sit for hours upon hours everyday is the epitome of emasculation and servility. Being subservient is against every fiber of the male psyche. Men were meant to be masters of their owns lives. But instead, they are now reduced to mere cattle accepting their docile roles and their eventual culling (retirement) with pride.
Fed with hyper-inflammatory estrogen filled foods since birth to further numb their brains and weaken their already feminine emaciated bodies.

Reminder that these men’s ancestors were fearless warriors and kamikaze pilots.

View attachment 368469View attachment 368472
Just Kazcynskimax or McCandlessmax, bro!

Live off-the-grid, build a hut, hunt your own meat, grow your own crops, build your own tools, and be self-sustainable and not depend on money.

Virgin wageslave vs Chad NEET

UNMyGJo

For incels custodial / janitorial work is possibly the most freeing and least stressful work you can do. Yes, there can be incredibly humiliating scenes involved, such as having to knock on washroom doors meekly saying " maintenance ", and waiting for some p.o.s. chad or normie to emerge, as you stand there with a toilet brush in a filthy cut-down jug. However, that is the absolute worst-case scenario and most janitors worth their salt know how to avoid it ( some may find working servant jobs around foids to be even worse, but I was cursed with masochistic tendencies when it comes to them, so I only ever hate cleaning up after guys ).

I started doing janitorial at a community college during a uni gap year ( at age 20 ), and discovered it's numerous charms and perks. Most lifer cleaners don't want swing or night shift, so those quiet shifts are the easiest to obtain. They are also relatively free of other people. Your co-workers will 100% be comprised of fellow incels, various types of immigrants, or normies that are normies in appearance but still have something " off " about them ( otherwise they would not be in the janitorial profession ). I did more janitorial jobs during uni ( night shifts in summer at a fancy resort ) then following uni made it a permanent " career. " Seriously, try it, its almost all goofing around and the work itself is great if you like exercise...you can walk to your heart's content and you can get ridiculously fit. Your breaks may involve sitting in a filthy room with nasty mop buckets around but who cares? It's fun to sit there chilling out, studying and chatting to some immigrant foid who makes you laugh as she plays some silly game on her phone.

The other thing people may not realize is that lots of janitorial jobs are government ones, with heavy union presence, pensions, benefits, you name it. You can't get fired if you do the basics, and even the supervisors have been cool in my experience ( again, if they were like normal asshole bosses they would be not be in the janitorial field talking to fucked up cleaners...99% of the time they just want to keep the office / school / resort management off their asses and will leave you alone if you facilitate that ).

Ok, the pay is not super in all circumstances but that really depends...for instance, in Canada where I live it's pretty damn good if in a government position. I do admit that I am lucky that my Chadlite father was born before me, has made good money as a successful businessman and floats me some back-up. Even without that it has to be hands down the only way for an incel to work full time and " be himself " to the fullest extent. The main trick if you end up being a janitor is to not tell anyone such as family members ( as long as they never visit your workplace all you have to do is say you are in " specialized maintenance, " or " facility management, " they won't know the difference. What makes it easy to do that b.s. is that you have access to literally every part of your workplace, and can speak confidently about any aspect of it ).

So quiet, shy introverts ( meaning ugly men of course ), give it a shot because it could be your ticket out of NEETdom ( if you want to escape NEETdom that is ), and set you up for a better, rope-free future.

Last edited:
And women are absolutely convinced that you should surrender every iota of what your boss shits into your wallet to them. Just for existing.