Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Working as an uglycel

Nosecel_

Nosecel_

Defender of the Trucels
Just need to vent a little bit. A couple years ago when I was still in high school I decided to work my first job as a camp counselor over the summer I thought maybe I'd make new friends hell even find a girlfriend (delusional). First day I come for orientation I'm already alone and I feel invisible when I try socializing with the people there the same things that have been happening my whole life happen once again and then same thing on the training day for my job I didn't even talk to anyone on that day I remember feelings like such a loser and not know what I could have even done about it. Somehow I still coped and thought I would have fun, groups are randomly assigned so certainly the guys that are in my group will be forced to socialize with me right? Totally delusional from me once again they all always talked to each other had their own inside jokes and made references saying shit like slay and purr laughing at it. That shit made me feel old it's crazy how they were all my age and I had nothing to relate to with them it was so over for me. The worst part was every time there was a problem or every time a kid had an emergency or something gross happened I had to be the one to fix it, I remember this one time a kid vomited guess who had to clean that out? It was so awful man. And the time 2 kids fought each other and somehow there is a counselor assigned to this specific kid yet I was blamed like fuck off. The whole "work experience" was so horrible and it makes me cringe to this day, I came out of it with 0 friends, still sad still alone this might have been the beginning of the end for me. I don't know if I can ever work again part of me knows I will have to and it kills me.

Just need to vent a little bit. A couple years ago when I was still in high school I decided to work my first job as a camp counselor over the summer I thought maybe I'd make new friends hell even find a girlfriend (delusional). First day I come for orientation I'm already alone and I feel invisible when I try socializing with the people there the same things that have been happening my whole life happen once again and then same thing on the training day for my job I didn't even talk to anyone on that day I remember feelings like such a loser and not know what I could have even done about it. Somehow I still coped and thought I would have fun, groups are randomly assigned so certainly the guys that are in my group will be forced to socialize with me right? Totally delusional from me once again they all always talked to each other had their own inside jokes and made references saying shit like slay and purr laughing at it. That shit made me feel old it's crazy how they were all my age and I had nothing to relate to with them it was so over for me. The worst part was every time there was a problem or every time a kid had an emergency or something gross happened I had to be the one to fix it, I remember this one time a kid vomited guess who had to clean that out? It was so awful man. And the time 2 kids fought each other and somehow there is a counselor assigned to this specific kid yet I was blamed like fuck off. The whole "work experience" was so horrible and it makes me cringe to this day, I came out of it with 0 friends, still sad still alone this might have been the beginning of the end for me. I don't know if I can ever work again part of me knows I will have to and it kills me.
based that's why neetmaxxing is the only humane incel condition

Brutal inceltrait: struggling reading this wall of text with no paragraphs blocked by five schizobats

I worked hard until I turned 28, I dont want to work. I want pussy.

The reason I live is to spread my genetics. If I cant fkn do that, why should I spend time working? Might as well rot.

I never worked a day in my life and I never will, it's good you got out of a position that you don't benefit from

Brutal inceltrait: struggling reading this wall of text with no paragraphs blocked by five schizobats

I worked hard until I turned 28, I dont want to work. I want pussy.
Sorry I was deep in the rant, it sucks not getting women but when even your male coworkers are mean it's like wtf just let me be a loser in peace

I never worked a day in my life and I never will, it's good you got out of a position that you don't benefit from
I'll have to work again eventually it's really unfortunate I'll probably choose working at a warehouse or something like dbdr, get my sub5 friendly job

dnr but sounds brutal :feelsbadman:

yeah they offered me camp nigga work when i was 15 and finally could get out of the summer-camp gulag that parents sent their kids to, so they can do coke and go to swingers clubs for 2 weeks each summer burp
i straight up say no no
never went back

Sometimes guys can be bitches

Sometimes guys can be bitches
When you are ugly enough everyone treats you like shit even men because no one wants to associate with a sub5 lol
yeah they offered me camp nigga work when i was 15 and finally could get out of the summer-camp gulag that parents sent their kids to, so they can do coke and go to swingers clubs for 2 weeks each summer burp
i straight up say no no
never went back
Biggest mistake in my life besides asking out girls. Not looking forward to my new job, it's gonna be more brutal with all the female coworkers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back