Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Working from 8:00 to 17:30 is a nightmare scenario

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
how the fuck do NPC normies manage to do this shit for 60 years ? Same FUCKING routine every single week until they finally retire and get to "enjoy" life. Not that they are actually going to enjoy life unless they are from a 1st world country where the elders are being valued and paid well for their contribution to society. As an inkie who got denied all pleasures in life I don't think that working for a completely worthless wage in an eastern european hellhole is worth it. This is fucking HELL. First of all nothing is going to change in my life except that I am going to be much more miserable and will come home to an empty house with no female companionship, kids and a supportive friend group that has my back. It's just a life of completely misery, darkness and the point of everything would be to live paycheck to paycheck to afford copes. I won't even have enough time to enjoy them first of all.

nigga just say 5:30

"Working from 8:00 to 17:30 is a nightmare scenario" where i live most people work from 8:00 to 21:00-23:00.

working as an sub5 undesirable man is just a suicide fuel, you make money just to survive and nothing in return

"Working from 8:00 to 17:30 is a nightmare scenario" where i live most people work from 8:00 to 21:00-23:00.
bro what the fuck ? Where is that ? Its brutal jfl.

bro what the fuck ? Where is that ? Its brutal jfl.
Russia, but some other EE countries are like that.
europe-annual-working-hours-01.png

Russia, but some other EE countries are like that.
europe-annual-working-hours-01.png
no but seriously how is it possible to work so much ? People don't just collapse on the ground ? Or are they all just obedient cattle ?

no but seriously how is it possible to work so much ? People don't just collapse on the ground ? Or are they all just obedient cattle ?
people will do anything to survive, South Korea is even worse, China as well.

people will do anything to survive, South Korea is even worse, China as well.
JFL if people accept this fate and refuse to crimemaxx instead. They are going to retire eventually and are still going to receive shitty pension afterwards especially in eastern european shitholes.

JFL if people accept this fate and refuse to crimemaxx instead. They are going to retire eventually and are still going to receive shitty pension afterwards especially in eastern european shitholes.
prisons sucks, people would rather agree to die on a war then go to prison it seems.

prisons sucks, people would rather agree to die on a war then go to prison it seems.
dying in a war is better than working all day then having to wake up in the morning again. People come back from work and collapse on their bed instantly. No time for anything else. This is worse than a war. It drives you insane slowly.

dying in a war is better than working all day then having to wake up in the morning again. People come back from work and collapse on their bed instantly. No time for anything else. This is worse than a war. It drives you insane slowly.
i worked 2 months 24-hour shifts + 2 hours to home each way, it was horrible experience.

how the fuck do NPC normies manage to do this shit for 60 years ? Same FUCKING routine every single week until they finally retire and get to "enjoy" life. Not that they are actually going to enjoy life unless they are from a 1st world country where the elders are being valued and paid well for their contribution to society. As an inkie who got denied all pleasures in life I don't think that working for a completely worthless wage in an eastern european hellhole is worth it. This is fucking HELL. First of all nothing is going to change in my life except that I am going to be much more miserable and will come home to an empty house with no female companionship, kids and a supportive friend group that has my back. It's just a life of completely misery, darkness and the point of everything would be to live paycheck to paycheck to afford copes. I won't even have enough time to enjoy them first of all.
Suicide is a better option and YES i highly recommend to suicide than being a slave for society, who doesn't see you nothing but a slave.

When you have time for your copes you're to tired to enjoy them. The central shift(9-5) is the most cancerous shift ever. Basically you cannot do anything with your life. You're just a slave puppet to the system.

Death is the tranquility of your problems.

Many people work even more than this. I did for a few years.

I don't know how some normies do it. Shit broke me.

I think normies endure this slavery because they consume constant copium, they lie to themselves constantly. Also most normies have social circles so they have good socialization cope, more attractive guys who have no problems with women have sex which is a good cope too. Women live on easy mode, even ones who have to work still live better life than wageslaving men.

yeah, and i've done it for like 10 years now with a routine where i had to be away from home for up to 10 hours at a time
nothing waiting for me at home besides jackin off

Many people work even more than this. I did for a few years.

I don't know how some normies do it. Shit broke me.

they get pussy or at least something fun in the weekends

working as an sub5 undesirable man is just a suicide fuel, you make money just to survive and nothing in return
This. My main cope is that I can avoid normies when I return to my tiny place.