Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Working out doesn't work and is a shit cope.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I've worked out all my life practically and maintained a very low marginal standard of fitness even though I put in mass effort.
I stop to recover for a now permanent knee pain issue and every single workout I've ever done in my life is now fucking useless because I am overweight and can't even run a fucking mile without stopping.
Being in shape and skinny and good at running is completely genetic and working out is an invention made by the kikes to MAJOR PSYOP us and torture us.

I hate you gymmaxed lean chads, hang yourSELVES IMMEDIATELY FUCK YOUR STACY CHAD WORSHIPER DIE!!!

fuck this body I have, I really hope and pray that I get struck by lightning. I hate this clown world and can't wait for everything to burn to an ash and be crushed like the little bug it is.

I am literally starting crying man
why is it so fucking over :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i am a perma skinnycel because of low T, spend all my time in the gym and gorging on calories/protein and im still a fucking twink

i am a perma skinnycel because of low T, spend all my time in the gym and gorging on calories/protein and im still a fucking twink
this is proof that if you're overweight, you're stuck forever.
@LeFrenchCel don't even attempt brother. i've already tested it for you and just ended up with shitty knees.

just inject trenbolone acetate :feelzez: do you eat enough protein and sugar? :feelshmm:

Working out doesn't actually increase the likeliness of success at all. It just puts you slightly in a better light.

just inject trenbolone acetate :feelzez: do you eat enough protein and sugar? :feelshmm:
this alcohol will do. i have to drink it quick and not disturb my roommates from my sobbing.

this is proof that if you're overweight, you're stuck forever.
@LeFrenchCel don't even attempt brother. i've already tested it for you and just ended up with shitty knees.
I didn't plan to lose weight tbh :feelscomfy:

I didn't plan to lose weight tbh :feelscomfy:
based don't destroy your body like i did
you can't it will be there forever, no matter how hard you try anyway.
im sorry brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels:

based don't destroy your body like i did
you can't it will be there forever, no matter how hard you try anyway.
im sorry brocel :cryfeels::cryfeels:
No gymmaxxing for you mang

Having shit genes really ruins everything.

You are not training heavy enough. I used to have the same problem, then i stopped training like a bitch and my muscles suddenly started reacting. It didn't turn my body into a monster of a physique because my genetics are god awful (narrow shoulders, waist not good, etc), but the people around me noticed a significant difference despite not knowing i work out.

like everything else muscles and physique is also mostly genetics…

But everyone can reach at least 5/10 physique with good training
Unlike face and height you have more room for improvement. But in the end genetics still rule everything

never gym unless you're a tallfag

why is it so fucking over :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hugs GIF

I bodymog 95+% of people but am still incel. It's only good for male respect and being intimidating but does jackshit for attracting foids.

Steroidcell here. Can confirm it does nothing to help you get laid but it does help with intimidating normscum

I hate this clown world and can't wait for everything to burn to an ash and be crushed like the little bug it is.
Based and jokERpilled. :society:

I've worked out all my life practically and maintained a very low marginal standard of fitness even though I put in mass effort.
I stop to recover for a now permanent knee pain issue and every single workout I've ever done in my life is now fucking useless because I am overweight and can't even run a fucking mile without stopping.
Being in shape and skinny and good at running is completely genetic and working out is an invention made by the kikes to MAJOR PSYOP us and torture us.

I hate you gymmaxed lean chads, hang yourSELVES IMMEDIATELY FUCK YOUR STACY CHAD WORSHIPER DIE!!!

fuck this body I have, I really hope and pray that I get struck by lightning. I hate this clown world and can't wait for everything to burn to an ash and be crushed like the little bug it is.
To me is sounds like you suffer from the worst injury ever, which would be bitchitis

its pretty easy for me to build muscle but im just lazy and it doesnt help my mind at all, if anything it makes me more angry and depressed

I can't help but feel sorry when i read what happened to your knee. I can feel your pain and relate how much you want to rope, albeit not as serious as the issue you have i suffered disc herniation and could barely move out from bed for almost half a fucking year. I've recovered in early December, but the damage was already done and all i did was thinking of ropping non stop. I geniunely hope God shows mercy on you brocel!

Steroidcell here. Can confirm it does nothing to help you get laid but it does help with intimidating normscum
Intimidating the normie nt scum is still ultra based, you put put a smile to my face. Respect brocel!

gymcels are doomed to get butt fucked by the law of diminishing returns ,,if you dont ascend after getting the "newbie gains" its over for you

I can't help but feel sorry when i read what happened to your knee. I can feel your pain and relate how much you want to rope, albeit not as serious as the issue you have i suffered disc herniation and could barely move out from bed for almost half a fucking year. I've recovered in early December, but the damage was already done and all i did was thinking of ropping non stop. I geniunely hope God shows mercy on you brocel!

:feelscry::feelsrope:

Also, why the fuck do males have to workout, have interesting hobbies, have a good job, and be entertaining just for some 3/10 ran through landwhale? I gymcel to protect myself bc normies are very hostile creatures but I despise these self improvement cucks who tell men that they have everything on point and accept a used up hole.

I was skinny all my life up until I took on drinking (excessively), now I'm just a skinny-fat asshole, lol. I don't really see the point of working out, as it would only make me skinnier. I'm not a heavy eater, so "gaining" would almost be impossible anymore. Stuffing food down your throat doesn't seem realistic imo... and always seemed expensive as well. Being skinny and attempting to gain weight (enough to gain muscle) is fucking ridiculous. Now, if you're fat... easy. It's very easy to convert that fat into muscle since all the "weight" is already there to be used. Also.. being skinny, gets you made fun of by everyone, including foids. Imagine being mogged by all females around you who are bigger than you, athletic, etc. Fucking sucks.

That’s a good enough reason for me to want to get into working out.

I do recommend some form of exercicse.

But, not to attract foids.

It just makes me calmer and less depressed when I’ve had my daily exercise.

But yeah, if foids don’t like you….adding muscle is not going to change their minds.

Also, why the fuck do males have to workout, have interesting hobbies, have a good job, and be entertaining just for some 3/10 ran through landwhale? I gymcel to protect myself bc normies are very hostile creatures but I despise these self improvement cucks who tell men that they have everything on point and accept a used up hole.
i dont want everything i do in my life to revolve around attracting a sub5 foid either :lul: