Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WORLD CUP 2018 - MEGATHREAD

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIII CROÁCIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck, I’m not going to watch this match anymore. I’m too fucking nervous and afraid that England might lose... Giganervouscel

Fuck, I’m not going to watch this match anymore. I’m too fucking nervous and afraid that England might lose... Giganervouscel
Tbh even if we did win this France would be insanely hard to beat

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL INGLATERRA LIXO TOMA NO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fuck, Chadzukic scored... It’s over...

Seriously, this eventual loss will be one potent suifuel.

god i hate prickford. such a punchable face if that wanker wasnt tall

YES. Hope for Croatcels.

CHADIC!!!!!!

Chaddy Kane = GOING HOME

is england fucked? didnt watch the match, just curious.

It is over boyos...

is england fucked? didnt watch the match, just curious.

Englandcels got reamed by CHADIC

Originally wanted a Belgium vs Croatia final but I'll accept this as well

Lmao fucking chokers

Only got to semis because they got to play Columbia without their best player Rodriquez and fucking Sweden which is a pub team.

Couldn't even beat Croatia lmao despite having loads of chances to finish the game off.

It's over for engladcels, kek. The game was good btw.

This game AGAIN shows the Chaddiest team will win and dominate. Media here are saying Croatia team is like fighting Goliaths lol.

Also Croatia population is FOURTEEN times smaller than England, if you have Croatian ancestry you LUCKY probably you are a Chad. And England is proof race-mixing is NOT best idea.

I'm happy that England lost, there's no other country in history that hates and has screwed Spanish speaking countries so much:feelsokman:

This game AGAIN shows the Chaddiest team will win and dominate. Media here are saying Croatia team is like fighting Goliaths lol.

Also Croatia population is FOURTEEN times smaller than England, if you have Croatian ancestry you LUCKY probably you are a Chad. And England is proof race-mixing is NOT best idea.
Are you blind????

England team is much more good looking than Croatia team.

BTW Modric is a legit incel god
Are you blind????

England team is much more good looking than Croatia team.
Heh cope. You're black aren't you? Gremlin looking mulatos don't count as good looking, sorry.

Any I said Chads as in big and strong, English media legit said it was like England (who normally take advantage of big size) playing team of Goliaths

Heh cope. You're black aren't you? Gremlin looking mulatos don't count as good looking, sorry.

Any I said Chads as in big and strong, English media legit said it was like England (who normally take advantage of big size) playing team of Goliaths
Oh, June 6 member. Got it now. Just ignore me, thats fine.

COPE

France is proof that Tyrones & Chad alliance is best alliance

COPE

France is proof that Tyrones & Chad alliance is best alliance
Cope. They mainly rely on mini Tyrone player (who actually I don't understand why so much better than England Tyrones).

Also I think they will lose to Chad Croatia

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm so fucking angry right now, fuck you Harry Kane you mouthbreathing faggotjshdjsahjksa

Only way I can be satisfied now is if Croatia beat Frog eaters in the final. Wouldn't mind the underdog winning it... GO MODRIC!

Seeing incel god Modric lift the golden trophy would be awesome. Go Modric!

My prediction? Goes into extra time and Croatia scores a goal in the 118th minute. Just like the Portugal vs France Euro final when Eder won it for Portugal.

PS: Fuck France.

IT'S OVER for Croatia they can't compete with athletic BBCs, hope I'm wrong will be cheering for my slav brothers but there's no chance that they will win.

Cope. They mainly rely on mini Tyrone player (who actually I don't understand why so much better than England Tyrones).

Also I think they will lose to Chad Croatia
Neither France or Croatia are Chad teams imo. Croatia mostly have low tier normies and France mostly have mini tyrones. I would agree that Belgium and Iceland are Chads, though.

Last edited:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I'm so fucking angry right now, fuck you Harry Kane you mouthbreathing faggotjshdjsahjksa

Only way I can be satisfied now is if Croatia beat Frog eaters in the final. Wouldn't mind the underdog winning it... GO MODRIC!
saliva gargler kane was overrated this wc. scored atleast 3 pens and got a shitty deflection that shouldve been an OG

France win 3-1

37022207 2095374164008050 1308640925517348864 n

Everyone who types Modric instead of Modrić is a fucking fake bitch ass poser and not a real fan tbh tbh smh
Also, don't call him the "incel god", because his proper title is
C H A D I Ć

I'll put my money on France but I'm rooting for Croatia. So if France win, I have money and if Croatia win I'm happy either way. :feelsokman:

Everyone who types Modric instead of Modrić is a fucking fake bitch ass poser and not a real fan tbh tbh smh
C H A D I Ć
In what world is he a chad? He is careermaxx incel if there ever was one.

He is so ugly he scared the nurses when he was born nigga...dont delude yourself about looks.

Go Croatia

Hopefully Africa loses.

C H A D I Ć

COPE

If Modrić hand't statusmaxxed, footballmaxxed, and careermaxxed he'd be a certified incel.

The only Chadić in Croatia is Rakitić.

2A6484E300000578-3155600-Ivan_Rakitic_right_poses_for_a_poolside_picture_with_his_wife_Ra-a-30_1436487294908.jpg

^Rakitić and his wife

man croatias president is such a milf i just wanna bury my cock inside her and not pull out

92766260a6e3e61740037528a921323c.jpg
croatia.jpg

FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK THOSE MILKIES HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG

In what world is he a chad? He is careermaxx incel if there ever was one.

He is so ugly he scared the nurses when he was born nigga...dont delude yourself about looks.
I know, but he's such a legend that he deserves to be called Chadić; call him honorary Chadić if it bothers you.